Options

Sad loss

Sad to see the end of Jade Forest.

Almost kills the game for me, high end gear now only available in the higher levels of Endless Tower, and if like me you where not lucky enough to get good gear from Jade Cyclops, we cannot even reach those higher levels.

Good plan Glu, screw up our fun why don't you. For those that say boss events like jade will return, remember this while we wait we find something else to play and may never return here. That must hurt your bank balance even if only a little. Shame really, I liked this game :-(
Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.

Comments

• Options
    HipsterYOLOHipsterYOLO Registered Users 12 Posts
    If you can't reach level 115+ in Endless tower, you need to farm Ivar some more. With full Unbreakable gear, you should easily be able to reach at least level 120. Also, they said they'd have new bosses come out in near future. So slow down the whine train please.

Cheer up, buddy! :)
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    full unbreakable with lvl 36 max can get you to 120 on endless depends on the class. war/mage no problem with a bit of luck and some potion. monk is a different story need to use alot of pot.

i never made it passed 120 on monk w/o revive and with unbreakable/3 godly a 44 gold weapon just a cc version. my war made it to lvl 128 with just 2 potion at lvl 46. mostly 2 star unbreak/godly and a lvl 44 weapon.
  • Options
    StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    If the 'game' was only about leg cyclops for you, then that's one hell of a boring game
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    New boss event will be released, as said by the staff. In the meantime, you can train your other characters so that they will be prepared for the next boss event (that's what I'm doing).

Patience is a virtue.
  • Options
    Rego001Rego001 Registered Users 38 Posts
    Stpwner wrote: »
    If the 'game' was only about leg cyclops for you, then that's one hell of a boring game

Considering the game is essentially only about nethborn champion at the end game...

Draw your own conclusions as to how "exciting" the game is
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    It must just be me, but farming jade cyclops knowing I could eventually get a full set of the best gear didn't bother me, could do it all day long. Going from floor 110 in endless and possibly losing all my drops on floor 114 because I got killed just killed all my enjoyment. Not everyone has the time to do endless on a regular basis to improve skills, we all have our own methods of playing the game. If it was about parrot fashion killing, you must do this followed by that, to finish the level. Then that would be boring
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Well you never could get a full set of the best gear from cyc anyway. Only helm/chest and the weapon. So if you want the "full set" then Endless Tower is your only choice whether you like it or not, ateast for now.