Options

Jade offerings con

TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
The new items in jade offerings makes it a nice option for those that did not panic offer them yesterday.

But wait they have included a mystery item chance, and surprise surprise it hits it everytime giving blue items not worth anything for those able to get the tokens through jade cyclops daily.

I guess this just another ploy by Glu to get people spend real cash

And they wonder why so many turn to the hacking option....
Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.

Comments

• Options
    krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    The vanity items in the jade offering is a cool option. I spent my last token this morning with the hope to receive the wings or flag but I got a little nian cub. Quite strange but funny as hell. :-P

PS: Regardless the type game or the moneytization system, there will alsways have some dumb people to hack a game and ruin any multiplayer mode :-(
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    krok8 wrote: »
    The vanity items in the jade offering is a cool option. I spent my last token this morning with the hope to receive the wings or flag but I got a little nian cub. Quite strange but funny as hell. :-P

Nice can you post pic of how it look in game? (nvm the pic i saw the other post)

i spent all of my jade token this morning got 2 JHB wing -.- and a useless skiyfire chest on monk. random junk for war and junk for mage cept a low lvl purple armor since mage is my lowest char. Used a total of 40ish jade token across all 3 char.