Options

World Chat Trickery

InceptionInception Registered Users 18 Posts
So now that the Jade Forest has went into oblivion (iOS) many of us are probably at a lull in the game while Glu prepares whatever is next. How about we get through this time by messing with people in World Chat who ask how to beat Cyclops? Post some of your exchanges in World Chat here. These are some of my favorites so far...

1) Convincing users that if you shake your I-Pad vigorously while attacking Cyclops it causes extra damage.
2) Causing users to believe that if you exit the game mid-offering spin that you are guaranteed a gold item and you get to keep the token.
3) Convincing users that you can take the boat on the Right of the town map to "Mystery Island." A secret PvP area only accessible to those who beat Legendary Hellboy.

I wish I would have kept screenshots of some of these exchanges... :cool: What are some of yours? Come on...own up...I know you've done it too. I can't be the only one. :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    StTyraelStTyrael Registered Users 73 Posts
    While I'm unable to rank due to GLU's insistence that my insurance replacement G2 that I received a week before the game was released on Android, and which hasn't been rooted just so I could play and ran (which I did for first few tourneys) and which only has like 7 non system apps or Google apps installed, is rooted.

Since they are implying that I'm stupid enough to not understand this terminology and or the programming or logic behind any of this been a professionalising c++/vb/java/assembly/.. programmer since 1999 as well as almost every it position you can think of, my time within the game itself is now limited and pointless especially since I'm level 51 in godly/wondrous.

What you suggested may entertain you, but it doesn't entertain those working here who have to mod through stupid posts about "why doesn't shaking my LG G2 under a full moon when the temperature is exactly 46° F equip my warrior in all purple gear? Purple is best, right?".

I've been trying to assist out here in the Bugs/Suggestions section to help others learn ways of posting to help garner faster attention or higher visibikty withaactual mods, and to maybe cleanup a lot of pointless topics. Succeed or nor, at least I'm working towards something. My GF err enjoys the extra nights I stay at her place too. :)

Edit: Not trying to sound like a ****,... Sorry if it comes out that way. Not knocking you for doing what you enjoy when it's not harming anyone (annoying ≠ harming). Just explaining what I've been doing since getting douched out of the game (to put it visually haha)
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Inception wrote: »
    So now that the Jade Forest has went into oblivion (iOS) many of us are probably at a lull in the game while Glu prepares whatever is next. How about we get through this time by messing with people in World Chat who ask how to beat Cyclops? Post some of your exchanges in World Chat here. These are some of my favorites so far...

1) Convincing users that if you shake your I-Pad vigorously while attacking Cyclops it causes extra damage.
    2) Causing users to believe that if you exit the game mid-offering spin that you are guaranteed a gold item and you get to keep the token.
    3) Convincing users that you can take the boat on the Right of the town map to "Mystery Island." A secret PvP area only accessible to those who beat Legendary Hellboy.

I wish I would have kept screenshots of some of these exchanges... :cool: What are some of yours? Come on...own up...I know you've done it too. I can't be the only one. :rolleyes:

Lol, I play on iPhone, that first suggestion is out. Second, well, this is hilarious.

I troll people by talking about the eternity sword.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    I find writing something then spacing like 20 times and faking a system report or fake being a admin. E.G.

Hey guys.
    System: Demonic666 you have been banned.

Most fall for it lol
    Demonic666
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Demonic wrote: »
    I find writing something then spacing like 20 times and faking a system report or fake being a admin. E.G.

Hey guys.
    System: Demonic666 you have been banned.

Most fall for it lol

There is a reason I don't post that trick on the forums. People read it and don't fall for it.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.