Options

How to transfer account to other device

Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
Tips for those who wanted to play on their iOS Devices with same EW3 Account
Below info is courtesy of DarkByte

Hi, i got a little tips for those all of you who wanted to play let's just say like me, i like to play it on iPhone when i was out, and i want to play it on iPad when i am home, because literally playing it all the time on iPhone is killing my eyes.

This method actually can also be use to protect your account in case you got a game crash and lost all your ingame records ( gems, equipments, level, whatever ).

So here's the guide :

1. Download i-Funbox.
2. Copy your existing data from your latest iOS Devices you played on to your PC. ( For example, when i got home, it's my iPhone i will be using to copy to my PC ).
3. Simple, just overwrite it on wherever you wanted to play it, in my case it's my iPad, so i just open i-Funbox, then go to iFunbox Classic -> User application -> Eternity Warriors 3, then paste all the data you copied from iPhone to your PC, into your iPad.

I hope this guide can help some of the people out here who wanted to play on various devices.

Comments

• Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    #Thumbsup #Useful
  • Options
    ErsoyErsoy Registered Users 10 Posts
    the most important folder is

ewarriors3 \ Library \ Preferences \

This includes information for player / account
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    the new Android update lets you log into Google + and sync the app state to the cloud. Then if you play on another device it pulls down the state and you just pick up where you left off. Sometimes it asks if you want to play from device A or device B but most of the time it just works.