Options

lv44 weapon and few questions

EdgarsEdgars Registered Users 50 Posts
So i got the worst lv44 leg weapon from jade cyclop, only with crit chance on it. Now i use lv36 with cc and cd. Doesnt looks that i will get lv44 with cc and cd, thinking about upgrade lv44 i got to 15/15 w/o evolving, but wonder if i not end up with worse dps, because of lose of cd, than my current weapon? Really dont want to waste reagents experimenting... especially blood(lol blood) which is about the rarity of hearts(have tons of sigils).

And whats better for ring and talisman, iif or er? Since drop rate for everything is like 0,01% then that ~100% iif doesnt seems like can help anything and its more like just luck.

P.S. maybe GLU thinks its exciting to gring 1 boss all day over and over from day to day, same moves again and again, but its really not funny.
Whats keeps me that doing is hope, that there will be good pvp in them future, while anyway i dont think i will have many chance against warrior parry and mages freeze and range att...

Comments

• Options
    s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    mate stop using lvl 36 weapon and immediately max lvl your 44 weapon.. and see the difference on your dps...
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    I have a gold lvl 44 sword with cc only fully evolved it is a good wep, but it's still boils down to how well you use skills. I'm not perfect and as such cannot get to 115 without getting killed, so no chance of getting better gear. The opinion of most is just keep farming until you get better, but as you have to wait sometime before you can go back in endless, or like myself not halving much time means you just cannot get the practice:-(

Guess its game over for now until the bring back a Jade Forest style event again, so we can get better gear.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    The higher the base damage, the better it is. Lvl 44 has around 1000 more base damage when fully evolved. 1000 is A LOT. It can also make farming easier and faster, which will make the time it takes to get the weapon you want shorter.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    high raw is alway better especialy by 1000 att.
  • Options
    seanskiseanski Registered Users 24 Posts
    I agree with the last 2 posts above. :)
  • Options
    amoylawayamoylaway Registered Users 91 Posts
    what i do is i look at the max gs (of purple and gold weapons)... if it is higher, then it is better... lol (or maybe i'm wrong..)
  • Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    TerryQ wrote: »
    I have a gold lvl 44 sword with cc only fully evolved it is a good wep, but it's still boils down to how well you use skills. I'm not perfect and as such cannot get to 115 without getting killed, so no chance of getting better gear. The opinion of most is just keep farming until you get better, but as you have to wait sometime before you can go back in endless, or like myself not halving much time means you just cannot get the practice:-(

Guess its game over for now until the bring back a Jade Forest style event again, so we can get better gear.

Terry... I am clearing 120 with my warrior consistently now and I have a TIP for you that I've been doing for a few days now...

Start Endless at 80 or 90.... Clear all the levels up to 105 with using PARRY only! No regular attacks and none of the other skills... ONLY Parry. This has help me out a lot on parry timing on various different types of bosses... Also the Cat Queen was my worst and now they are the easiest... I kill all the Cat Queens with parry... I run away from them and when they get into sight range I circle them... As soon as they crouch they pounce so when you see them crouch hit parry right away and rinse and repeat until they die... IF you are running low on time then use the dash skill thingy.... right after they rage they sometimes crouch for a longer period of time... When this happens I run away and let them do their thing and come back... But like I mentioned if time is not on your side dash them and call it a day.

For the mini Cyclops bosses... pretty much identical to regular cyclops.. THey hit hard but slow so parry should be easy... The Cyclops with armor/helm on them... After a few auto attacks... for the most part I spam parry cause they just keep coming at you.. So right after the first Parry animation I hit Parry again right at the end and normally it triggers... Sometimes they go into Dizzy mode and if they are in Dizzy mode below 50% then dash and kill... IF they are in dizzy mode but above 50% auto attack but keep distance so you dont get hit when they rage at 50%... Get ready to parry after rage....

Worst boss is slim and the eye for me ... Slime... I cant see what the hell they are doing so I circle them and wait for them to attack and get a few shots in ... When they pounce dont jump right in cause they do an AOE as they land... charge skill right after they spit poison works great... The Eye ball... Getting hit with their charge isnt bad but you need to get good at parry timing when they go up in the air and come slamming down... lvl 110+ those eyes with 1 single hit will take your HP down to almost nothing... Until you get your parry timing down you can always charge out of the situation to avoid the AoE but eventually you will have to get good at Parry timing...

Hope my advice will help you clear pass 115 =) once you get parry down to a sience 120 will be easy too... 125 is a different story =) GL~!