Options

Level 50++

iWhiteboyiWhiteboy Registered Users 12 Posts
Im level 51, and I'm sure a lot of you guys out there are lvl 50 and higher as well. My question now that Jade Cyclops is gone, what is the best opinion/option for our level characters to do? Play Endless Mode?, which considering it is limited to play hourly or so. And legendary Hellboy? So comment below what your doing at this level since there isn't barely anything to do until the next update and if anyone knows any detail on that next update please feel free to share with the community. Thanks everyone and he a nice day

Comments

• Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    Level up one of the other toons? Also play Endless starting at lvl80 to collect demon reagent and up for Evolution tourny...
  • Options
    grepgrep Registered Users 74 Posts
    This is very good cause you`re have a lot of time to prepare for tournaments ;)
  • Options
    Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
    Ive been doing hb I level to a 45 and almost level to a 46 in one day, but I also play all day, also once your level 50 you cannot get anymore xp ( I mean you can but it'll reset) so the best thing to do to go 50++ is play endless, since that will not knock you back to 50, once you are level 51++ if you play something else it will put you back for some reason inless they fixed it.
  • Options
    ConditCondit Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've noticed that, after hitting 50 and playing endless mode, I see reductions in accrued experience after dying and not using a revive pot. Anyone else seeing this? Or should I cut back on the Red Bull?