Options

Unbreakable items

KudeiroKudeiro Registered Users 8 Posts
Hi everyone, I have just completed the game and now Im aiming for getting full set of unbreakables.
Im farming champion netherborn at the moment and already got the gauntlets and talisman, but I have heard that the ring and helm drops from nian in hall of divine...
A little help about where to find all the parts of the gear will be much appreciated.
Thanks and good luck,
Kudeiro

Comments

• Options
    Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
    Kudeiro wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I have just completed the game and now Im aiming for getting full set of unbreakables.
    Im farming champion netherborn at the moment and already got the gauntlets and talisman, but I have heard that the ring and helm drops from nian in hall of divine...
    A little help about where to find all the parts of the gear will be much appreciated.
    Thanks and good luck,
    Kudeiro
    I almost have full I am just missing chest and ring, you can get, Ub berserker neckles, juggernaut fits, ub shoulders of resolve, and I got boots of forture (which people have told me you get resolved at wave 110 in endless) all those from hellboy leg, then I got helm of resolved, gauntlets of forture from niam, I farm hellboy 7 hours a day for shards and to get wings so far those are the only unbreakable items I have gotten.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    Thanks and good luck,
    Kudeiro

Nian drop helm of resolve but not the unbreakable ring of berserker. only way to get them are endless. JC drops them as well if jade forest stil around. If you cant get UB ring of berserker then the subsitute are the trancedence ring of berserker which Nian drop.
  • Options
    Thank you both for the info :) Im gonna get right into farming, Im missing the UB spaulders (hellboy) and ring (endless mode) if I got it right! Thanks again and gl.
  • Options
    BL725BL725 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Thanks and good luck,
    Kudeiro

Dude im missing Gauntlets and Talisman been farming him since they removed jade forest and still nothing. I got my unbreakable ring of vulture in jade cyclops and the helm is in nian
  • Options
    I dont know, I think its just luck... i got the gauntlets but they are of fortitude (thing I dont mind), the talisman of berserker and 2 gold weapons lvl 36. Does he drop lvl 41 ones?
  • Options
    krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    Hi guys,

On my side, I got the Juggernaunt Fist (Monk's lvl 36 gold weapon with ATK, CC & CD) and the Unbreakable Helmet from Leg Nian.

As far as I know, Leg Hellboy drops the whole set of Unbreakable gears but the ring can only be obtained from offering or endless tower.

I've been farming Leg Hellboy for days and didn't get any unbreakable items... :-(
    The best gears I got are a couple of lvl 36 gold weapon and only 1 soulshard even with an IIF of 300% so I feel a bit unlucky...
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • Options
    BL725BL725 Registered Users 89 Posts
    3 legendary weapons? Wow dude thats alot been farming hellboy for weeks already and i only found 1 skysplitter thats it but DPSS i have around 12 already
  • Options
    krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    Yes, I was kind of lucky for the weapons since I started farming leg cyclop. The first ones I got from Cyclop and Nian was the strongest weapons available (ATK, CC & CD). However, it's another story for the unbreakable gears from Leg Hellboy.
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • Options
    GottiBoyGottiBoy Registered Users 13 Posts
    Legendary netherborn drops every unbreakable. I have full set of resolve all from hellboy. Also beserker talis and ring