Options

New update

Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
So from what I have heard tomorrow I a new update. With new bosses new offerings, and pets are obtained by the bosses as last months was the wings. Also heard that your jade offerings that disappeared when jade offering left will now go over to the new offering (which I kinda think I bs since glû will want you to buy those tokens instead of giving you wht you lost).

Comments

• Options
    grepgrep Registered Users 74 Posts
    Dude, what are you talking about? On what drugs are you sitting? :D
  • Options
    More like what drugs are you taking. Learn proper English man, like for real. "What drugs are you sitting" what a dumbasss lmao. If you were smart and actually read what it said you will see where it said "I heard" dumbasss people posting on threads just to get a rank on the fourms hahaha lmao. Like people care if your exprience member or not.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    So from what I have heard tomorrow I a new update. With new bosses new offerings, and pets are obtained by the bosses as last months was the wings. Also heard that your jade offerings that disappeared when jade offering left will now go over to the new offering (which I kinda think I bs since glû will want you to buy those tokens instead of giving you wht you lost).

This doesn't make a lot of sense to me either. I have read on here about a new pet, possibly it is only on iphone so far. On android it says under Jade offerings that this coming weekend is the last weekend for them. Although it doesn't give a specific time or day, midnight on Sunday I'm guessing.
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    grep wrote: »
    Dude, what are you talking about? On what drugs are you sitting? :D

Worddd. This dude
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    So from what I have heard tomorrow I a (wut?) new update. With new bosses(use commas dude) new offerings, and pets are (that can be?) obtained by the (useless "the") bosses as last months was (bleh) the wings. Also heard that your jade offerings that disappeared when (the) jade offering (event?) left will now go over to the new offering (which I kinda think I (is? bs since glû will want you to buy those tokens instead of giving you wht(=what?) you lost).

More like what drugs are you taking. Learn proper English man, like for real. "What drugs are you sitting" what a dumbasss lmao. If you were smart and actually read what it said you will see where it said "I heard" dumbasss people posting on threads just to get a rank on the fourms forums? hahaha lmao. Like people care if your (you're an) exprience (experienced) member or not.

If you want to talk **** about proper english skills, at least make sure your grammar and spelling are somewhat decent dumbass (yes, this only takes two "s").
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Lol, start grovelling people, bad English maybe, but info seems to be correct. Just had in game mail about it:-)
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    The Pet part said, it will be in the new God Offering, not the boss
  • Options
    Hujodo1Hujodo1 Registered Users 7 Posts
    VoidBlader wrote: »
    The Pet part said, it will be in the new God Offering, not the boss

What did the message say more? Im on Android, have not recieved anything
  • Options
    Hujodo1 wrote: »

Android should be receiving theirs by tomorrow since y'all are a day late.
  • Options
    Hujodo1 wrote: »
    nyjn wrote: »
    If you want to talk **** about proper english skills, at least make sure your grammar and spelling are somewhat decent dumbass (yes, this only takes two "s").

Btw dumbass you wrote that **** in there, also I'm playing from a ipad air probably something you can't afford (700$) but yeah, I was right, the new boss dark beast does drop pets/armor/wings/etc. btw you can't say dumbass on here so I put 3 s.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Btw dumbass you wrote that **** in there, also I'm playing from a ipad air probably something you can't afford (700$) but yeah, I was right, the new boss dark beast does drop pets/armor/wings/etc. btw you can't say dumbass on here so I put 3 s.

Let's all please keep it civil folks.
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    Dark? I didnt see the word dark. And it didnt said the Pet is drop from those boss, how can you be so sure?
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    What's coming to iOS tomorrow:

3 new bosses to fight in Jade Forest, Beast King offering with a new set (probably appearance-wise), a new pet, and wings.

It hasn't been confirmed whether Jade Tokens will be converted to it or not. If it doesn't then the Android users should use their Jade Tokens before the Jade Offering goes away.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Dark? I didnt see the word dark. And it didnt said the Pet is drop from those boss, how can you be so sure?

We're not. And screw pet. Wings are cooler
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Btw a fourm is here for help not I flame someone, if someone ask for information, or gives the wrong information, correct them don't sit there flaming them. I flamed Grep and shouldn't have but the rest was kinda uncalled for.
  • Options
    Hey bro it's dark beast king. They took this off eb3. That's what it is called on there.
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    What a let down, all we got was a change not really an update
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.