Options

EW3 Achievements/ Goal Sub forum.

Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
Hello everyone, I would like to see a achievement/ Goals sub forums.. There's people out there who would like to show their Items found, Levaling up, share their goals with us.. But at the moment there's not really a section on the EW 3 forums for that.. There's..

EW3-FAQ-Support-and-Announcements

EW3-General-Discussion

EW3- Suggestions

Why not add..

EW3 Goals and Achievements.

Let me know what you guys think :)
-Sagelz

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Big Sage wrote: »
    Hello everyone, I would like to see a achievement/ Goals sub forums.. There's people out there who would like to show their Items found, Levaling up, share their goals with us.. But at the moment there's not really a section on the EW 3 forums for that.. There's..

EW3-FAQ-Support-and-Announcements

EW3-General-Discussion

EW3- Suggestions

Why not add..

EW3 Goals and Achievements.

Let me know what you guys think :)

Technically, this would go under "General Discussion" but if there is enough support, we can add another forum. What do people think?
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Technically, this would go under "General Discussion" but if there is enough support, we can add another forum. What do people think?

You mean post our opinion here?

If so, why the hell not? I need some place to rage at the people who were lucky enough to get Murdermaker from jade cyclops. I support this.

Have a good day.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    I need some place to rage at the people who were lucky enough to get Murdermaker from jade cyclops.

Lol. Seems legit.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Lol. Seems legit.

I calculated the number of times I killed JC. Around 4500.

My friend got hers on her third try. I do believe that I have a right to be mad. Unless Darqer comes.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    You mean post our opinion here?

If so, why the hell not? I need some place to rage at the people who were lucky enough to get Murdermaker from jade cyclops. I support this.

Have a good day.

Hahah aka, "the jealously sub forum" hahaha but it would just be cool to see us to share are drops and stuff in 1 sections rather then 2, I've seen replies to topics with drops in both general and news sections.
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    Big Sage wrote: »
    I've seen replies to topics with drops in both general and news sections.

Well, that's going to happen, no matter what. People post in whatever forum they find. :/
  • Options
    Well, that's going to happen, no matter what. People post in whatever forum they find. :/

True, But if we maybe added my suggested form it could stop that issue.:)
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    Zayt00nZayt00n Registered Users 81 Posts
    If you are open to the idea of a new sub forum then no doubt "Guild Recruitment" would be the one I think
    Zaytoon
    Addiction
    Guild Leader
  • Options
    Zayt00n wrote: »
    If you are open to the idea of a new sub forum then no doubt "Guild Recruitment"
    would be the one I think

That could also work, btw it's sagelz from <addiction> haha
    -Sagelz