Options

iALLIANCE

Aomine FroschAomine Frosch Registered Users 56 Posts
Server down down down down 1hr remaining and it's down down down down....sigh*

Comments

• Options
    Zayt00nZayt00n Registered Users 81 Posts
    I'm not sure how to take it. Ruins tournament yes but an update is an update lol. I was watching your guild and ONEUNITED tussle for top spot though so I guess in that aspect I understand your frustration as it was very close between you
    Zaytoon
    Addiction
    Guild Leader
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Zayt00n wrote: »
    I'm not sure how to take it. Ruins tournament yes but an update is an update lol. I was watching your guild and ONEUNITED tussle for top spot though so I guess in that aspect I understand your frustration as it was very close between you

Yea, I would hate to be in second place. That prize is so bad, I could just kill myself.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    It sucks i just got home from work and trying to climb up to top 5, and an hour remaining and I'm already at top10 haha server went down
  • Options
    I'm just hoping that the result is still the same.....iALLIANCE win this one and another mark on that Hall of fame list ^_^
  • Options
    VegaPunkVegaPunk Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm just hoping that the result is still the same.....iALLIANCE win this one and another mark on that Hall of fame list ^_^

yes we should've won that tournament, we worked our butts so hard just to be on top and sacrificed our sleep and time. and btw all are welcome to join iAlliance if you have the qualifications feel free to leave your IGN.
  • Options
    Zayt00nZayt00n Registered Users 81 Posts
    I'm pretty sure you would have won it I think the tournament will just end where it was
    Zaytoon
    Addiction
    Guild Leader
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure you would have won it I think the tournament will just end where it was

Thumbs up!
  • Options
    RpgrobRpgrob Registered Users 17 Posts
    Heey aomine how are u doing
  • Options
    I left ur old guid to i am in 3nvy now and heey vega
  • Options
    Wolf_CookieWolf_Cookie Registered Users 60 Posts

Yeah, and we were chipping away at 3nvy too! Don't know if we could've overtaken them or not.
  • Options
    Rob whats goin on hahah miss you buddy..
  • Options
    I see u are doing great man whit ur vp events i am good Miss u Guys too how is Ialliance?
  • Options
    TutoooTutooo Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey man monk lvl 50 11262 gs active all days name tutoooo
  • Options
    BradixBradix Registered Users 57 Posts
    Hahaha.. Grats mga to. Galing nyo sa event..hehehe... Ang OU furoms na nag rerecruit.hahhah
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Bradix wrote: »
    Hahaha.. Grats mga to. Galing nyo sa event..hehehe... Ang OU furoms na nag rerecruit.hahhah

Weren't you leader of MARINESUNLEASHED?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    stark11stark11 Registered Users 52 Posts
    atlast,what happened to the tourni guys?
  • Options
    lIIusionlIIusion Registered Users 42 Posts
    IGN: lIIusion (small letter L and 2 capital i)
    GS: 8994
    Total VP: 575k+
    Last Tour VP (Endless): 191k+ (i can exceed 250k vp cause i can buy gems, but since im guildless, it's pointless)
    This is my 45th day of playing EW3. Came from guild PinoyPinay of Lhea. She left to join you, so i left.
    I play everyday minimum of 8 hours. Need to go to office and rest. If there's tour, half rest lang. Pinoy ako.
    Add me sir.
  • Options
    lIIusion wrote: »
    IGN: lIIusion (small letter L and 2 capital i)
    GS: 8994
    Total VP: 575k+
    Last Tour VP (Endless): 191k+ (i can exceed 250k vp cause i can buy gems, but since im guildless, it's pointless)
    This is my 45th day of playing EW3. Came from guild PinoyPinay of Lhea. She left to join you, so i left.
    I play everyday minimum of 8 hours. Need to go to office and rest. If there's tour, half rest lang. Pinoy ako.
    Add me sir.
    okay check nmen kung cnung banyaga pede Alisin sa ngaun full kmi kasi mga orig mmbers nsa labas nag lalaboy haha pero gagawa kami room para sau and we play like 12-16hrs a day at the same time full time students and employed dn karamihan
  • Options
    lIIusionlIIusion Registered Users 42 Posts
    okay..kinuha ako ng envy so d2 muna ako atm. txt me pre if my slot na. eto number ko.09174880178.thanks. or paupdate nalang d2, check ko nalang. geh man.