Options

Lvl 42 Monk Active Looking for Top 15 guild

HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
Hi Name is Faithh ingame, Lvl 42 Monk looking for top 15 guild HyperActive..Gs = 4k.

Comments

• Options
    krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    Hi Name is Faithh ingame, Lvl 42 Monk looking for top 15 guild HyperActive..Gs = 4k.

You'll need a lot more GS to find a top 15 guild or be very lucky :)

I'm level 46 monk with 8,5K and don't meet the requirements for a such guild! Just let people know you're looking for a guild in the chat or cath someone recruiting during a tourney. Try to get as much VP points as possible to receive an interesting invite.
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • Options
    Thanks mate will do that
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    krok8 wrote: »
    You'll need a lot more GS to find a top 15 guild or be very lucky :)

I'm level 46 monk with 8,5K and don't meet the requirements for a such guild! Just let people know you're looking for a guild in the chat or cath someone recruiting during a tourney. Try to get as much VP points as possible to receive an interesting invite.

How about my guild? Elites, we used to be good, but our leader left and our guild fell apart. I'm leader now, and I'm working on rebuilding. We are currently rank 24 for gs, not participating this tourney. Wanna join?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Yes thanks a lot.. My Id is Faithh please send me invite.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Yes thanks a lot.. My Id is Faithh please send me invite.

Umm, sorry, but Elites kind of took a dip into the swamp. Or a better statement would be to say that our leader dropped a nuclear bomb on our guild, and it is now worthless. I'm not sure if anyone is even in it.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    NP..may be next time