Options

Best Suggestion till now..

HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
Dear All,

I used to play Arcane Legends Before Eternity Warriors 3, One of the good thing In Arcane Legends is the Stash System.

I believe ET3 also should have stash system so that rest of our other chracter can access to atleast the Reagants.

One more thing they should also have an auction house, where in you can sell your loot at your desiered price, because whteva we find it goes to fusion or we sell those not much worth.

If somehow ET3 Devs and impelment these things this will make game more interactive and will attract more gamers.

Thanks & Regards
Hemant mailk
Faithh LVL 43 Monk GS 4k.

Comments

• Options
    mahir1992mahir1992 Registered Users 18 Posts
    The auction house would kill the In App Purchase system. If characters can access your other account's reagants, it would make them extremely easy to level up, which is kind spoils the fun. I like playing this game because it's hard. These ideas will most likely never be implemented in the game.
  • Options
    It will not spoil the in app purchase, as action will be only for money not gems, it will be balanced,

As per the stash system if a person has fully upgraded unbreakable set and if he find something he wil need to sell it, its better to place for an auction for high price so that he can get the best out of it

Stash will be a good idea also a person has already spent a month or 2 on his main charch, and play the same map can get very montonus.
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    +1 to auction house
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    We need more votes for auction house, to be implmented i hope this impresses the DEVs. This will be very helpful.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    We need more votes for auction house, to be implmented i hope this impresses the DEVs. This will be very helpful.

Screw auction houses. I work for my godlies.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    If reagent can be bought or share between all 3 character the game would be extremely short and glu will miss out on alot of money. you know alot of ppl buy them reagent instead of farming. (50% of the game play)

auction house has been suggested numerous time in the forum. theres good and bad about auction house. player can breeze thru the game w/o farming for gear.(30% of the game play)

Thats 80% of the game play how long you think it will take for a gamer to finish this game? if 80% are easily bought.

once player reach lvl 50 theres really no use for gold coin. beside fusion and evolve tourny. so why anyone bother to list Murdermaker/great mitt/nightfire/godly in the auction house for lets x amount of coin. Since coin has no other use in the game. since no perishable item can be bought with coin.

The good give other player a chance to get certain item that they have no luck with.