Options

"Sell all 'new'" button

ChupaChupChupaChup Registered Users 5 Posts
It is becoming increasingly annoying having to sift through pack after pack of unwanted junk items when you're trying to farm an area, and the constant need to stop 'n' sell really disrupts the flow of play.

I propose a button that sells everything in your inventory with the 'new' label on it.

Comments

• Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    This would be better than a whole new content update...
    +1
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    ChupaChup wrote: »
    It is becoming increasingly annoying having to sift through pack after pack of unwanted junk items when you're trying to farm an area, and the constant need to stop 'n' sell really disrupts the flow of play.

I propose a button that sells everything in your inventory with the 'new' label on it.

Then people will complain they accidentally sold their godly item along with the "new stuff". I wish for a system where you can just check all the items you want to sell and sell it instead of having to spam sell and confirm buttons.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    ChupaChupChupaChup Registered Users 5 Posts
    All you have to do to remove the label is tap on the item once. Voila, not so 'new' anymore
  • Options
    All you have to do to remove the label is tap on the item once. Voila, not so 'new' anymore

Yes, but you will always have that one person who forgets, and then *****es about it over forums
  • Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    seriously? If I get a Godly and I forget then in my honest opinion he/she deserves to lose that item...
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts

Please remember that unless you inspect the item you may not know whether or not it's worth keeping. The GS numbers reflect current state and the max GS is often of more value in deciding how it stacks up against equipped items. Also, without going into the "evolve" screen we can't know what sort of reagents are needed to make it worth using. This is also important information.

If a tap takes it off the sell-all list we need a way to add it back on.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Every player wants some sort of quick sell all new button and a repeat area button.
  • Options
    seriously? If I get a Godly and I forget then in my honest opinion he/she deserves to lose that item...[/QUOTE

Sometimes you don't see the message show. In endless, i always focus on parrying, not looking at what items i get. And sometimes i accidentally tap continue on the loot screen. I always check my loot now, so it doesn't affect me. But some people may forget.
  • Options
    Every player wants some sort of quick sell all new button and a repeat area button.

I want this technique where you can sell all green and grey items.....and definitely an area repeat button. It makes farming much more efficent.
  • Options
    BertacusBertacus Registered Users 20 Posts
    +1 for quick sell button and area repeat button