Options

Struggling to get better weapon L28 Warrior.

LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
1550 GS — poor weapon. Okish everything else.
28th level

Currently using level 15 fully evolved sword that i got from cyclop boss.
I was farming Nian (over 100 kills, 2nd boss) but he keeps dropping the same L15 sword that i got from the first boss (same gs level)

I got marginally better L21 sword from nian quest +100 maximum gs (-150 current gs) and i am not sure if i should upgrade it, didnt have much luck with gold orbs drops so i cant really)

What should i farm to get appropriate lvl 26+ weapon? (the one that looks like a dil... rocket. Fully symmetrical sword) I am farming everything up to mead river and up to lvl 50 endless but i never got it, not even once, not even common quality. Got some commons from lottery but they were ****.

I feel like i am lacking dps to beat mead river without luck / mana pots, apparently my high GS doesnt really help when i have L15 weapon. The way most bosses seems to work is that if you dish enough dps they just stand still and do nothing most of the time. If you dont however they throw you across the map even with good parries.

Should i just farm for regs and evolve that level 21 sword? i expect to hit level 30 till i max it, so it doesnt sound like a good plan.

Comments

• Options
    CooLTanGCooLTanG Registered Users 26 Posts
    Farm Nian, you'll get it. I got legendary staff on my mage from it. Make sure its crit/crit dmg though. It'll push you to the final boss (hellboy). Then its best to farm the level before hellboy to get a new weapon. Which should give u enough edge for hellboy.

You've just gotten to the point that its super farm mode time, have fun!
  • Options
    LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    Can you be more specific as to level of weapon that you got from Nian? I am getting level 15 swords ONLY and they are not good even if legendary.

I never got a SINGLE level 21 sword from Niana nor level 27. Which makes me think that they dont drop from him.
    I killed him over 150 times now.
  • Options
    dejavuetalldejavuetall Registered Users 9 Posts
    keep on farming nian, you will get a better weapon. i think the bosses are now nerfed in the new update. the legendary weapon of 1066 damage i got from hellboy couldnt make a dent on legendary cyclop.
  • Options
    ChrystallChrystall Registered Users 12 Posts
    And for a mage weapon,lvl 30-36 where i can get? I have only 2300gs ..so ..?A boss who drop epic or legendary weapon??.where,pls?Thanks
  • Options
    dejavuetalldejavuetall Registered Users 9 Posts
    Chrystall wrote: »
    And for a mage weapon,lvl 30-36 where i can get? I have only 2300gs ..so ..?A boss who drop epic or legendary weapon??.where,pls?Thanks

you have 2300 gs abd you want a lv 36 sword.,.funny. get your gs up and go beat nian legendary then you can get dat powerful sword.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    you have 2300 gs abd you want a lv 36 sword.,.funny. get your gs up and go beat nian legendary then you can get dat powerful sword.

What's wrong with that? I beat legendary nian and farmed him at 2800gs......it's not 100% wishful thinking, it's possible.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
    Have a little Patience, trust me its worth it.