Options

fusion techniques

Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
Will be cool if some1 here tell me some fusion techniques to make my vp in fuse tourneys go like 30K and 70K VP at once

Comments

• Options
    neggieneggie Registered Users 6 Posts
    Save your high level Legendary items until a tournament comes around then fuse them together? I'm not sure how much technique is involved, it's more so gold and item hoarding.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    neggie wrote: »
    ...it's more so gold and item hoarding.

Yes. And the higher your total GS the easier they are to get.
  • Options
    I do that i fuse with 6 unbreakable items and lvl 36 leg weapon and the highest i got was 15K VP so how people get like 74K at once there must be a secret lol
  • Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    I do that i fuse with 6 unbreakable items and lvl 36 leg weapon and the highest i got was 15K VP so how people get like 74K at once there must be a secret lol

When you use items to fuse from level 1-15 it cost more gold to increase those levels. Fusing fully maxed out items will require lots of gold. I don't remember what item I used but I used a Gold item that was maxed out and the requirement was around 965k or so I think. Again I don't remember but if you look at the SS that shows 74k you can see he fused items at level 1-15 which cost more gold.

Every 50k gold = 1,000 vp points

74k vp points = 3,700,000 gold needed

I personally would not fuse at level 1-15 unless its an item I am going to use on my own character which is what I think this person is doing.
  • Options
    sutekisuteki Registered Users 48 Posts
    im not telling u, its topGuild(android) secret, =p
  • Options
    suteki wrote: »
    im not telling u, its topGuild(android) secret, =p

Cmon tell me in private then