Options

DarkWorld?

UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
Can someone post a screenshot of someone from DarkWorld guild? I've never seen anyone from there, and they're number one for gs.
UltraSceptile~Forums King.

Comments

• Options
    BigBossManBigBossMan Registered Users 46 Posts
    WHO GIVES A RATS ***, another pathetic post, your lame *** "catastrophic" or whatver the fcuk its called guild wont ever challenge so why even give a ****, i think that its in your interest to delete thos game, before you start calling yourself lord millvance t your mummy and daddy
  • Options
    BigBossMan wrote: »
    WHO GIVES A RATS ***, another pathetic post, your lame *** "catastrophic" or whatver the fcuk its called guild wont ever challenge so why even give a ****, i think that its in your interest to delete thos game, before you start calling yourself lord millvance t your mummy and daddy

Someone's daddy raped them this morning and now they're cranky.....

My post is out of pure curiosity. I see members from all of the top guilds, but i have never seen a guy from DarkWorld. Second, my guild is called "Calamitous", and we have climbed all the way up from nothing to rank 16 in one day. So what's your problem?
  • Options
    worawatworawat Registered Users 36 Posts
    Can someone post a screenshot of someone from DarkWorld guild? I've never seen anyone from there, and they're number one for gs.

Each country plays on a separate server, which means the guild you mentioned does not play in your country.
  • Options
    worawat wrote: »
    Each country plays on a separate server, which means the guild you mentioned does not play in your country.

Ok, thank you for actually giving me a good answer.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    worawat wrote: »

Not every country has its own servers. The countries that don't have their own servers will be thrown into international servers.
  • Options
    HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
    Like MINE.. INDIA. :D