Options

mage 36,GS 2400

ChrystallChrystall Registered Users 12 Posts
Please,need an advice.My GS is 2400,mage..stuck at ciclops legendary..So i need a better weapon/gears.If someone can tell me where can i get it,feel free to tell me please.:)
my current weapon is a wand lvl 26,attack/crit chance.maxim fusion/evolution.
Sorry for my bad english,hope you understand me..:(
Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    SirMontySirMonty Registered Users 9 Posts
    The game works in a very simple way. For each boss you are on then the previous boss will have the legendary weapon you need to kill. This means if you are on legendary cyclops and can't beat him, you need to farm normal hellboy at Ivar mountain for your weapon. Other than that you can always try hunting in the cavern for the purple which will help.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Well, if you utilize mage well, you can defeat almost anything. Just practice, practice, and practice!
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    SlayriskSlayrisk Registered Users 14 Posts
    Well, if you utilize mage well, you can defeat almost anything. Just practice, practice, and practice!

^ I agree with him. My mage has a GS of 1800, lvl 30. The minimum required GS for Ivar mountains is 2200. Even with the staggering 400 point GS gap and a lvl 26 Green-Wand of the Slayer (15/15, not yet 3 star though. Ye, I use a green wand. Not blue, not purple, not gold. Bite me) I can still kill (not farm, mind you) the Netherborn Champ 2-3/5 times.

Dunno if my previous run with the Warrior helped me learn NC's attack pattern, or the Mage's simply that good, but she's amazing even in the endless mode, that's for sure :)
    Keep calm and farm on.