Options

Aftermath guild

MacamanMacaman Registered Users 10 Posts
[PHP]just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Macaman, you can just call me Maca. :)

Aftermath is looking for some new members that know what being part of a guild is about. I've noticed so many people that join the guild and then just move on when a better offer from a higher ranking guild comes around. Whatever happened to putting in the effort to make something better out of the guild your already in? I just don't see the fulfillment in it unless I've earned it. So......
If your someone that has the guts and dedication to make this guild a top level guild and your an active player, send me a friend invite. If your just looking for a stepping stone till a higher ranking guild is recruiting
, or your just wanting to get in on our guild reward for placing in tournaments , don't bother.

We are currently ranked 42 in VP and 56ish ( hard to keep track when we have people leaving after the tournaments are over) in GS. We have placed in the top 50 for the last several weeks during tournaments. We do keep an eye on who is not active during tournaments and unless you say that your not going to be able to play during that time you could find yourself booted out. So plzs if you join the guild be active.

We would ask that you have at least a single character with a GS of 7000+ or two characters with a GS of 5000+

Thank you for reading this thread,

Macaman,
One of the senior officers of the guild Aftermath
[/PHP]

Comments

• Options
    HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
    Hi,

GS = 4200
    ID = Faithh

Looking for a guild. hope for an invite