Options

Which is the Best..

HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
Hi all,

Who is the best Character to play with Mage Warrior or Monk, I prefer monk for his Crit ,

What you guys suggest as i wanted to start another charachter confused between mage or warrior please suggest.

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Hi all,

Who is the best Character to play with Mage Warrior or Monk, I prefer monk for his Crit ,

What you guys suggest as i wanted to start another charachter confused between mage or warrior please suggest.

Warrior is much easier to utilize and i prefer him over everything. Mage is great, but it takes some time to master her and use her abilities to your advantage. Monk is the hardest class to use, so i like him the least.

if you want to start another character, i suggest warrior.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestion lemme see what others have to say about this. i like mage a lot.
  • Options
    PasharuPasharu Registered Users 43 Posts
    Mage is a lot more fun, warrior is easier to progress in some aspects. Less squishy and stacking damage on hits to you. I am a mage and enjoy it fully, got my warrior to beat normal mode and that's that.

Monk is fun too, but he sucks in endless.
  • Options
    will go for MAGE :D i persoannly love to spam skils :D
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Mage for her easy to use defense skill (it also does damages to opponents) and eruption (fast cool down, tons of damage).
    Warrior has the best defense skill, but his offensive skills are too weak.
    Monk is fast, but he's useless in tower due to his weak defense skill.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Mage is my preferred class
    -fast mana regen
    -fast cool down for eruption
    -ranged attack
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    Cartman: South park stick of truth

The Fighter has courage, honor and the ability to kick f-king a-. –"
    The Mage is like a Wizard, only not as cool.

If you coming off from monk, war is alot easier to ease in too. mage at low is pretty lame but once you lvl up lets said lvl 25+ mage is pretty bad ***.
  • Options
    CthunCthun Registered Users 35 Posts
    pelepala wrote: »

mage at low is pretty lame but once you lvl up lets said lvl 25+ mage is pretty bad ***.

Hated Mage coming off warrior until about 20, now it's a blast. She can melt some faces. The only thing I do not like about her is her movement feels so slow. Warr not any faster, but you can attack while moving so he doesn't feel as slow.

Warrior is still my overall favorite. I just like running in and bashing groups of mobs. His defensive skill is awesome but timing takes some practice and I still miss sometimes even now. Mage's defense is even better imo.

Monk is a ton of fun to play, though I understand he is awful at endless higher levels. For leveling he is the fastest at moving and combines the bashing mobs with some elusiveness the warrior doesn't have and a defensive skill that adds to the elusiveness. He has the only def skill that doesn't retaliate with damage though. I rely on his abilities more than the warrior, so I feel more strapped for energy with him.

I think you'll find that all are fun for different reasons, so I don't think you can go wrong.