Options

Rage of the Beast God - Tiered Spender Event

124Next

Comments

• Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Moloch please inform the devs that p2w games are soon to be illegal and will be removed from AppStore and Google play
  • Options
    DarqerDarqer Registered Users 78 Posts
    Alright. And yea, this is way off topic.

Anyway, anyone who either plans to go to college or anyone who actually has an IQ of above 10 can sit out on this tournament. Dropping endless drop rates, removing godlies from the current jade forest, doubling the amount of tickets needed to go into endless....these were all things that ****ed a TON of players off. And now....this. This is by far the most disgraceful thing i have ever seen a company do. Even Heroes of Order and Chaos did a better job than you.

A tournament that is 100% based on how fat your wallet is.......how pathetic is that? You think this game is the newest hot **** Glu? Well, news flash. WE DONT HAVE TO PLAY YOUR GOD**** GAME. EW3 is a great game, but **** you Glu. Screw your sorry greedy asses.

Totally agree with you Ultra, and ofc they ban you ... Th is tourney is a shame... Downrated the game aswell in AppStore to minimum!
  • Options
    xMichaelX wrote: »
    I agree with us voicing our opinions and not flaming others, or the staff. But, the negative feedback from this tourny should have already red flagged to you guys & had changes made. Such as the rest of the tourny be a complete offerings tourny so I can get rid of my 1300 offerings. Take it into consideration please & thanks

They dont care about us or our problem or our feedback. They simply trying to rob us with this tournament. I pity thoose who fall into this.. Shame on you Glu greedy company....
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    Yeah obviously you guys have not played other games were every tournament requires spending, getting anything good requires spending.

Or just to play the game for a few hours costs money, obviously tons of cheap skates got drawn to this game due to it having nothing to buy.

Ive also played games that required 0 cash, you know what happened to them?? Game died no updates cause no1 spent, everyone stopped playing cause game never got anything new and got bored, game dead.

Least this game gives everyone the chance to get all the best gear, and you have a cry cause you cant do anything for 1 tournament are you really that sad 1 week without a tournament and your in tears crying your face off.

Enjoy playing the game? Now ask yourself how long till you get bored of farming the same bosses, cause thats what your asking for same old tournaments same old junk day in day out, nothing new no experimental updates nothing. How soon would you start complaining that theres nothing new...

This games update rate is freaking insane it updates 5-6 times by the time normal games update once some not even that.

Everyone complaining should feel disgusted in themselves you are true scum look at yourself 1 week without a tournament, they try something new and your in hysterics cause its a spender tournament...

@Janivia, force you to spend? Like i said in the message you replied to.... No-one is forcing you to spend...if you don't like the tournament don't participate in it. Im just happy they put a new tournament system and much better rewards which i asked for in a different thread, do i care that its a spender tournament? Hell no least there trying different stuff...
    Demonic666
  • Options
    Demonic wrote: »
    Yeah obviously you guys have not played other games were every tournament requires spending, getting anything good requires spending.

Or just to play the game for a few hours costs money, obviously tons of cheap skates got drawn to this game due to it having nothing to buy.

Ive also played games that required 0 cash, you know what happened to them?? Game died no updates cause no1 spent, everyone stopped playing cause game never got anything new and got bored, game dead.

Least this game gives everyone the chance to get all the best gear, and you have a cry cause you cant do anything for 1 tournament are you really that sad 1 week without a tournament and your in tears crying your face off.

Enjoy playing the game? Now ask yourself how long till you get bored of farming the same bosses, cause thats what your asking for same old tournaments same old junk day in day out, nothing new no experimental updates nothing. How soon would you start complaining that theres nothing new...

This games update rate is freaking insane it updates 5-6 times by the time normal games update once some not even that.

Everyone complaining should feel disgusted in themselves you are true scum look at yourself 1 week without a tournament, they try something new and your in hysterics cause its a spender tournament...

Infinity blade 3? CONSTANS DAILYS tourneys,good support etc..
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    Then why aren't you playing it then if its so good???
    Why do you think they have good support?? Maybe a small player group..
    Do they require spending on things???
    Are there people raging about updates on that game???
    Is it even multiplayer???

I played infinity blade 2 took all of 3 days to get bored of it, and it cost to download... Yeah awesome game...
    Demonic666
  • Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Time to find another game =|||
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Options

I played infinity blade 2 took all of 3 days to get bored of it, and it cost to download... Yeah awesome game...

Bacause they reply asap on support mails.
    Bigger player base than EW3.
    Game of the year awards.
    Yupp you CAN spend irl money too but not forcing you.
    I play both in my freetime not only ew3.
    Everywhere are some rager ppl but not this amount like here.(completly understand the rage now though here)
    Yes it is mp. All tourney is mp aswell.
    And yes it cost to download/buy it: 2,69 Euro...
  • Options
    VultureVulture Registered Users 13 Posts

Lol.. Don't compare IB with EW.. Because EW would look totally ****.. On every aspect.
    They have responsive support, profesional dev and staff, and they have a LARGE group of player.
    They only have one currency in game, so i can say that they don't require a cash. You can get them with normal play..
    Constant update, daily touney, clash mob (multiplayer killing bos)
    No raging people there because eveything solved profesionally.. And no "we don't support root/jail device" reply on there..
    And please do tell me that ew 3 was a multiplayer game, don't tell me that you believe the player running around in the city was a real person.. Lol..
    The only multiplayer thing just chat.. And who need chat when we have a face time, lol..
    Whoot took you 3 days to get bored with IB? Why? You don't have a good motoric reflect? ROFL....
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Chill out guys, I wasn't that surprised because the guild had already evaluated what "Beat King Tournament" might mean, but I was pretty shocked to see this sort of thing too.

If you want to find a new game, there's actually one really interesting game in the videos (the videos that earn you 1 gem). It's an RPG and I think it's still in beta with a never-before-seen game play. See if you guys can find it ;)
  • Options
    Vulture wrote: »
    Lol.. Don't compare IB with EW.. Because EW would look totally ****.. On every aspect.
    They have responsive support, profesional dev and staff, and they have a LARGE group of player.
    They only have one currency in game, so i can say that they don't require a cash. You can get them with normal play..
    Constant update, daily touney, clash mob (multiplayer killing bos)
    No raging people there because eveything solved profesionally.. And no "we don't support root/jail device" reply on there..
    And please do tell me that ew 3 was a multiplayer game, don't tell me that you believe the player running around in the city was a real person.. Lol..
    The only multiplayer thing just chat.. And who need chat when we have a face time, lol..
    Whoot took you 3 days to get bored with IB? Why? You don't have a good motoric reflect? ROFL....

"Whoot took you 3 days to get bored with IB? Why? You don't have a good motoric reflect? ROFL...." Made my day! :D thx man! :D
  • Options
    SHARRYSHARRY Registered Users 29 Posts
    Rofl ......... :D
  • Options
    UItraSceptileUItraSceptile Registered Users 29 Posts
    Darqer wrote: »
    "Whoot took you 3 days to get bored with IB? Why? You don't have a good motoric reflect? ROFL...." Made my day! :D thx man! :D

I loved infinity blade 3. Especially because there was no such thing as money grab. You payed 7 bucks, and enjoyed your game to the fullest.

I had one problem though. After i reached level 160 with Siris and level 140 with Isa, and both had multiple weapons and armor and rings at level 15. But i lost it all. So i quit the game.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    clearly most players are upset and so am I. But everyone is entitle to their own opinions. Game companies needs to make money, glu just got alil greedy. 500 US dollar if you want the top loot but atleast they are not cheap with the reward. T7 net you all the reward from T1-6 as well.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    SoFuQ wrote: »
    " Originally Posted by Moloch
    There has been some unnecessarily high hostility in this thread. It has been left open so people can provide their feedback, as long as it is put forth in a constructive, and non-insulting manner. People have opinions, and many differing ones, about this event. Please, express them. But do not insult others in the process, or I will be bringing the hammer down. Thank you."

You can shove that hammer up your asss. Better yet, why not have a tournament where you bring the hammer down an inch for every 100 gems we spend.

no need to point the finger at Moloch hes just a forum dev not the person that authorized this event.
  • Options
    pelepala wrote: »
    no need to point the finger at Moloch hes just a forum dev not the person that authorized this event.

Im going to point a finger at Moloch. Seriously, he banned me when i CLEARLY SAID IN LATER POSTS that i was done bashing on Glu. But no guys, it's not his fault that this tourney is a pay to win. He's not part of development.
  • Options

Demonic, do you have any idea how popular Infinity Blade is?
  • Options
    Love the tournament :)

Thanks for having a tournament with good prizes even if i have to spend to get them.

Haters gonna hate.
    And no-one is making you spend on the tournament...

Demonic, haters are haters, but usually, they are a minority.

From what i see, around 80-95 percent of people are mad. And Glu isnt doing anything about it. So we are not haters.
  • Options
    Darqer wrote: »
    Totally agree with you Ultra, and ofc they ban you ... Th is tourney is a shame... Downrated the game aswell in AppStore to minimum!

Darqer, they banned everyone who voiced their opinions. Theyre like a giant bunch of dicktators.
  • Options
    Menes2Menes2 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Menes wrote: »
    It's kinda funny logging in to my top ten guild and seeing zero VP during the tourney. Can't say I ever would have thought that could happen. I have now added my 1 star rating on the App Store for this money grubbing piece of **** they have created. Can't fix daily requests but you can somehow create a blatant money grab tourney. If you agree please give them a low rating on App Store (1 star) as this will effect their ability to cash in from advertisers like the free gem ones.

And Moloch that was a great attempt at you trying to sell an incredible ****... Have a little self respect will you

Apparently this statement was enough for the ban stick to strike. I wish Moloch and others at Glu were so fast to fix the game including quest bugs and such. Even responding to customer service tickets in a week or two would be a vast improvement. I guess I hurt someone's feelings. Please rate this game a 1 on app center and let the sponsors know how your feel. Peace out and waiting for the big hammer moloch.
  • Options
    Menes2Menes2 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Darqer, they banned everyone who voiced their opinions. Theyre like a giant bunch of dicktators.

I believe moloch is from Russia, he doesn't value opinions or criticism, he's gonna break out the hammer and sickle :)
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Hello Everyone. We are *very much* aware of your opinions on the tournament and this information has been passed along. We are now closing this thread and all threads related to the tournament.

Everyone who was "banned" should see their account restored. Please take this as a good faith gesture that we have heard you and that we value your feedback.
This discussion has been closed.