Options

I'm Disgusted!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Demonic wrote: »
    They reply on the main thread that they posted about the update...
    This is for opinions which is kinda pointless since everyones just complaining about being forced to spend money when its a tournament nothing is forced, not like any of these people even come high in tournaments to begin with...

Cause on ALL tournaments you need to spend cash to get high?
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    bryblun wrote: »
    Cause on ALL tournaments you need to spend cash to get high?

Please tell me of 1 game that doesn't require cash to get high?
    Try just 1 game.
    Demonic666
  • Options
    LyneusLyneus Registered Users 3 Posts
    Event sux. We are not stupid! Plz fix that game.
  • Options
    Evan11111Evan11111 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Demonic shut the **** up...you are a stupid troll defending something for no reason. let ppl vent cuz clearly they are upset and so am I. youre a loser for constantly posting on this
  • Options
    orphynorphyn Registered Users 4 Posts
    Demonic wrote: »
    Please tell me of 1 game that doesn't require cash to get high?
    Try just 1 game.

I mean you yourself said that money was not needed to attain everything in this game, so to spite you I'll say EW3, since it doesn't "require" cash.
    If you're looking for PC games, games such as GW2, Path of Exile (also an arpg), and all single player games.
    If you're looking for mobile games, while I haven't played an array of mmo-style games, personally D.O.T was good in the way that while someone who spent a lot of money could do well in events, people who did really well in the in-game economy could succeed as well. In a pvp event I myself made top 30 using only around 1100/1500 nux bits (a resource) and was honestly not too far off from breaking top 10 had I played a bit more.

Shamed enough? Good. Let people have a real conversation and stop posting nonsense (some of which as I've clearly shown contradicts itself).
  • Options
    HabarabisHabarabis Registered Users 49 Posts
    I have to agree with this wallet tournament being nonsense..additionally anyone who did buy the vanity storm wings is getting really ripped off...glu offers them for 5000 gems as an exclusive item. Only people who supported your game financially.. now 2-3 months later you skip mid week tourney and add a boss that drops the 5k wings for all?...wait it gets better lets add a cash grab tourney with no way to get tokens except opening your wallet and make the drop rate from spinning abysmal. I dont beleive its a pay to win game however this tourney is( nice resolve plate reward for the spenders btw)shame on glu

Also I have noticed that you havnt replied to my billing inquiry for almost a month. Perhaps after the tournament ill get my gems...
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    a few weeks ago I did suggest (on the suggestion forum) to have a tournament to reward levelling up. Yes, this means high end players cannot win, it is designed for lower characters for a change. Say a flat 500 VP per level.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Hello Everyone. We are *very much* aware of your opinions on the tournament and this information has been passed along. We are now closing this thread and all threads related to the tournament.

Everyone who was "banned" should see their account restored. Please take this as a good faith gesture that we have heard you and that we value your feedback.
This discussion has been closed.