Options

Increase/Remove time limit on endless

VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
Please make endless a real endless. Not the "Over 150 is all hacker".

The problem is not we die from endless, but over 130 is very hard to make it on time. even with the best weapon, talisman and ring, the raw and critical damage still hardly damage those Ogre and Bearman.

You should give them the time that possible to pass. Since there is no better weapon to get, it only fair that we get more time at 130+ wave. And more and more, with the higher wave.

But it would be best and easy to just remove it completely.

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    "The problem is that we don't die in endless". -_-

But yeah, time limit ****es me off. I have best sword in game, and sometimes i run out of time on 125. It would suck especially if you had just gotten a godly too.

Of course, i'm really not one to talk. I die on 123-125 on a regular basis.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    I have some concerns with this too. Sometimes the timer reads 39 then 49 or 59, which is which? And what makes the number change?
  • Options
    Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    The number changes level to level, some rounds are 39 seconds some are 59
    Revive pots up the time, but as you keep using them on the same wave, they add less and less time

I agree i dont think the game needs a 15000gs boss i think the game needs to remove the endless timer and let skill come into it, i dont have a 44 leg weapon and i can get to 125 but massively run out of time if its BM and CYC
    I could parry my way through i i had time
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Yes, I see that the time changes but what makes it 39 or 59? Does beating the previous level at a certain time makes the succeeding stage additional time?

I agree also that the timer should be removed. Same with the warrior, having less than the level 44 weapons, the monk and the mage are at a disadvantage due to the time constraints. Skills won't matter with a limited amount of time especially with a weapon not suitable for the level you're engaging.
  • Options
    royl256royl256 Registered Users 52 Posts
    It should at least be possible with the time limits, they could figure what the quickest time would with highest cc,cd,atk and so forth and set the time limits accordingly, also adjust for differences between warrior, mage, and monk. And I get the idea of it being endless and making it so, but it just encourages hacking imo, 150 or even 200 maybe should be the cap so hackers don't kill the tower tournaments.
  • Options
    BL725BL725 Registered Users 89 Posts
    +1 as ouf of today the time limit was force me to stay in wave 110...at first try i run out of time in wave 115 and the 2nd try at wave 119 just one more wave and im through 120...please glu increase the timer to a minute specially for us who doesnt have a lvl44 weapon