Options

Endless mode hackers

2Next

Comments

• Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Getting more of a joke by the day, as fast as the hackers are removed more are arriving. This is never gonna end, the game is damaged beyond repair, but sadly for every hacker there is also someone willing to spend an absolute fortune on this game. With that in mind Glu will never truly make major changes. As for the forum, there will always be people like myself that complain without checking forum first. Plus there will always be people like Demonic that constantly complain about the complainers.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Saabot wrote: »
    I was going to post some names and statistics and reasons why this does hurt the game even tho they dont get VP and all the things the (hackers) do get rewarded with.....

But then I seem demonic was already dominating this thread with his overstated broken record holier than thou attitude we have all come to loath and quite frankly like everything Else he touches he has already ruined any possability of this thread having any credibility....

Once again congratulations on being the games know it all hypocritical voice of insanity and destruction

The saddest part is your ego is so self inflated that you cant even see that we dont want or need let alone appreciate your negative opinion on anything...

Have a good day everyone
    G lu do something about this problem before we all mass migrate to someplace else, if you think we wont your wrong, we are only still here because we like the game, but that sentiment will only buy you so much time before we say enough is enough, ask each other where too now?....and leave

All my love,
    Saabot

Haha what a good read.

anyhow apart from the obvious hackers on endless, theres this guy in android named JINSS with a lvl 65 warrior at 4k gs and the others at lvl 50 with less than 3k gs.
    ;)