Options

increase item find

Is there a point where iif stops helping? With the right gear i can have over 340% iif, but it hurts my gs, cc and cd a bit, with using my maxed chad and berserker necklace im at like 260 iif. Any help?
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    royl256royl256 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Also does the higher iif increase chances of getting gold gear? It seams it does a bit, but i usally farm legendary netherborn
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    IIF only affects storyline/dungeons. It doesn't have much effect in endless and jade forest. Yes, it does increase the rarity of items. You should be using Vulture Ring and Necklace and Chad if you want to find good items. You need the best weapon to kill faster, and the accessories should be vulture so your IIF won't be too low. Energy reduction isn't really that helpful when you're killing mobs in 10 seconds.
  • Options
    IIF only affects storyline/dungeons. It doesn't have much effect in endless and jade forest. Yes, it does increase the rarity of items. You should be using Vulture Ring and Necklace and Chad if you want to find good items. You need the best weapon to kill faster, and the accessories should be vulture so your IIF won't be too low. Energy reduction isn't really that helpful when you're killing mobs in 10 seconds.

I have a fully maxed chad amd courintav, the difference is trading 49.3iif for 12.2 cc
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    royl256 wrote: »
    I have a fully maxed chad amd courintav, the difference is trading 49.3iif for 12.2 cc

12.2 CC? That's a lot.....

IIF, according to other players, helps everywhere except for event bosses and endless tower. Personally, it doesn't affect me, but maybe you'll have better luck than me.

My best advice is to keep both weapons, and use your Blessed Blade of Courintav for farming normal levels and Legendary Hellboy. Use Chad the Reticent, the Sentient, in Endless tower.

PS: I recently got Murdermaker and Master Yang's tornado blade........the 55% IIF doesn't help me at all. It's practically a waste, lol.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts

Thats 49.3 % for 12.2 CC % thats a hUge Difference. Almost 50% less IIF. i prefer IIF over CC..
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts

This is technically incorrect. IIF has an effect everywhere, it just isn't as pronounced in ET and JF due to the drop tables composition in the areas.
  • Options
    LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    IIF stat is a poorly designed stat and as for gaming the stat is a joke. It doesn't even work properly. We would be better off if the stat was removed from the game and actually loot tables were implemented for bosses. Getting grey and green items off bosses is a joke and iif doesn't help u in progressing in the game.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    This is technically incorrect. IIF has an effect everywhere, it just isn't as pronounced in ET and JF due to the drop tables composition in the areas.

I know it has effects, but an 50% increase on a 0.1% item isn't really helping that much which technically is close to zero hence no effect. At the end of the day it all depends on your luck. And to those who say farm 1000 times, RNG doesn't work like that.
  • Options
    Thats 49.3 % for 12.2 CC % thats a hUge Difference. Almost 50% less IIF. i prefer IIF over CC..

Buddy, once you go to endless......you will hate life. For example, if you head into endless with a Master Yangs Blade like me....I died straight up at 118. And it has IIF/CD. When i used Murdermaker, which is CD/CD, i breeze through 120.

So when i go into endless...i use MM cuz it's better. IIF is practically worthless.
  • Options
    I agree that IIF is a joke stat and is basically worthless. It doesn't even work and no one truly understands what is actually does except give u a little extra gear score. CC/CD > CD/IIF. Reasoning is IIF is a joke that doesn't change the outcome of your progression.
  • Options
    IIF stat is a poorly designed stat and as for gaming the stat is a joke. It doesn't even work properly. We would be better off if the stat was removed from the game and actually loot tables were implemented for bosses. Getting grey and green items off bosses is a joke and iif doesn't help u in progressing in the game.

There are actual loot tables, what are you talking about?

Gray: 75%

Green: 24.99999%

Purple: 0.000009%

Legendary: 0.000001%

See? The odds aren't so bad of getting a legendary. I'm 100% positive you'll get it every 10-20 years.

Yes, those numbers actually add up to a hundred.
  • Options
    Anyone else amazed that ultra has time to do anything except post on every thread? U gave drop rates ultra and u forgot to put the drop rates of blue items. I want to see IIF gone and loot tables brought that only allows bosses to only drop blue, purple and yellow items so farming a boss makes sense. Loot tables allow u to look up what each boss drops on every level. Right now it is just random for everything.
  • Options
    Anyone else amazed that ultra has time to do anything except post on every thread? U gave drop rates ultra and u forgot to put the drop rates of blue items. I want to see IIF gone and loot tables brought that only allows bosses to only drop blue, purple and yellow items so farming a boss makes sense. Loot tables allow u to look up what each boss drops on every level. Right now it is just random for everything.

Are you insulting me?

*Yes, that is a legitimate question*
  • Options
    Well, I agree that cc or cd is a far better stat to have on ur sword than iif, I just made the extra.sword to see of having 350%iif would help alot more, and I didn't notice a big difference between 270 and 350 iif, there were times when I was farming nian trying to get Chad and was increasing my.stats and iif that I saw a noticeable difference on drops, I still think that there are certain sweet.spot numbers on which the jump up is more significant than what makes logical sense, just wanted everyone elses opinion on the matter since I was just finishing my unbreakable set.
  • Options
    Well, I agree that cc or cd is a far better stat to have on ur sword than iif, I just made the extra.sword to see of having 350%iif would help alot more, and I didn't notice a big difference between 270 and 350 iif, there were times when I was farming nian trying to get Chad and was increasing my.stats and iif that I saw a noticeable difference on drops, I still think that there are certain sweet.spot numbers on which the jump up is more significant than what makes logical sense, just wanted everyone elses opinion on the matter since I was just finishing my unbreakable set.

It's really just luck. Nothing more than that.

However, because people say that IIF helps in getting items from leg hellboy, im currently using Master Yang's Tornado Blade and all my IIF gear to farm him. I haven't noticed that much of a difference.
  • Options
    worawatworawat Registered Users 36 Posts
    Please don't give wrong information to other people. IIF does increase chance of finding item in Endless. It's just that the chance of getting gold in endless is already extremely low that the IIF doesn't seem to make a huge difference. Still, having high IIF in endless is ALWAYS better than having none. Again, don't post if you don't know what you are talking about.
  • Options
    worawat wrote: »
    Please don't give wrong information to other people. IIF does increase chance of finding item in Endless. It's just that the chance of getting gold in endless is already extremely low that the IIF doesn't seem to make a huge difference. Still, having high IIF in endless is ALWAYS better than having none. Again, don't post if you don't know what you are talking about.

Ummm.....i guess you didn't read the part where he said "it doesn't have much effect in endless and jade forest"

Read carefully before you post.
  • Options
    ThaDoctorThaDoctor Registered Users 50 Posts
    Ummm.....i guess you didn't read the part where he said "it doesn't have much effect in endless and jade forest"

Ummm.....i guess you didn't read the part where he said "IIF only affects storyline/dungeons" immediately before he said the sentence about endless and jade forest.

• Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    CD is pretty useless for endless.
    Endless is all CC.
    IIF is good to have but if you sacrificing CC in endless you will be dying earlier, so its just more effective getting higher waves with lower IIF
    Demonic666
  • Options
    Right now it is just random for everything.

This is obviously incorrect. If it were true, there would be no reason to grind any specific mission because you could get everything anywhere.
  • Options
    Demonic wrote: »
    CD is pretty useless for endless.
    Endless is all CC.
    IIF is good to have but if you sacrificing CC in endless you will be dying earlier, so its just more effective getting higher waves with lower IIF

As most ARPGs, to get the most efficient grind, you end up balancing time to complete (TC) against IIF. The most important thing is being able to actually kill what you are trying to grind. Once you have control of killing them, you start to optimize.
  • Options
    Moloch wrote: »
    As most ARPGs, to get the most efficient grind, you end up balancing time to complete (TC) against IIF. The most important thing is being able to actually kill what you are trying to grind. Once you have control of killing them, you start to optimize.

Thank you Moloch, aka Captain Obvious. This thread was doing just fine without your random comments.
  • Options
    The drops from main bosses at the end of each drop a random. There are no set loot tables for each boss so I know what instance I want I grind for epic shoulders. Saying a loot table is everything from common to legends is pretty much random drops from main bosses such as hellboy. Tell me wha is he purpose of he end boss for drop common, uncommon and rare items. Her is no point is He answer since u should be in epic atleast to kill him on legendary.
  • Options
    Sorry for typos, was trying to respond during red lights.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    Sorry for typos, was trying to respond during red lights.

you check the forum while your are driving?
  • Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    pelepala wrote: »
    you check the forum while your are driving?

Cause hes a rtard
  • Options
    Yes I did, because I just missed the light and I know it takes about 4 minutes to turn green for me so the vehicle wasn't moving at all just wanted to be fast before the light turned green again.
  • Options
    ThaDoctor wrote: »
    Ummm.....i guess you didn't read the part where he said "IIF only affects storyline/dungeons" immediately before he said the sentence about endless and jade forest.

Well, then we were both wrong. Or rather we both didnt read the whole thing.

Anyway, IIF has practically no effect in endless. I go in with 250, i get godly boots and a Murdernaker. I go in with 350 IIF, and either die before 120 or get all greens and greys, maybe one blue. Please explain that to me.
  • Options
    worawatworawat Registered Users 36 Posts
    Well, then we were both wrong. Or rather we both didnt read the whole thing.

Anyway, IIF has practically no effect in endless. I go in with 250, i get godly boots and a Murdernaker. I go in with 350 IIF, and either die before 120 or get all greens and greys, maybe one blue. Please explain that to me.

Do you realize the chance of getting gold item in endless is like 0.0001? even with 250 IIF, your chance becomes 0.00025% and with 350 IIF, your chance is 0.00035% The difference is so marginal that we can barely notice the difference. However, having higher IIF will always give you HIGHER CHANCE to get better items.
  • Options
    worawat wrote: »
    The difference is so marginal that we can barely notice the difference.

Ummm, bro, you just stated why it's better to just use a powerful weapon rather than use one with IIF.