Options

20000gs for Next Jace Forest boss

VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
It kinda boring with the boss with 7500 gs. I mean player with lv44 weapon, can kill it while half asleep.

So give us some challenge! 15000~20000gs boss would be good. I love fighting enemy with 2 time our gs :D

And you can include the new token for their new offering god, as a very rare gold drop too.

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I agree. However, this new boss much have good drop rates. Cuz if max character only has 12308gs, well, those 5-7 minute kills better be worth my time.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    GabryluxGabrylux Registered Users 67 Posts
    I agree, for us players with over 10000-11000 gs and very easy to beat bosses with 7500 gs required .. created toughest challenges, whether to insert the cooperative with it you can put so many other game modes!
  • Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    I agree that an extra challenge should be added for end-game players.

However, if a boss like that comes out, then level 44 gear should be more available, not much, but more than an endless run every 1.5 hours (or whatever a reset actually adds up to).
    I'm not saying it should be easy to get those items, but something like jade cyclops with a really low drop rate should be re-introduced for people who reached end-game after that event ended.

My main character has the jade 44 set and one godly from endless and can definitely quick farm RR, but my second character--which I upped later--doesn't have access to these events except from the ridiculously low drops from endless 114+
  • Options
    Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    All that needs to be done to give end gamers a tough/good challenge is remove the timer on endless, you could run higher levels and strategically go up, which obviously makes it a tough challenge for anyone, not just those who buy revive pots, this would also increase peoples chances of tier 8 items too
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Unable to progress past floor 115 in endless, so possibly never gonna have a gs that high. What bothers me though is if you have higher gs bosses, then a lot more people are just gonna turn to hacking to be able fight such bosses.

My skill use is not perfect so that's is why I am unable to progress, an improvement on drop rates would help. I would be prepared to try that bit harder if I knew I had a better chance of better gear. There are many intent on always hacking, but also many that would rather not if they felt they had a greater chance of getting better gear. Better drop rates and higher lvl bosses to fight would give people some thing to actually play for.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    Why cant we has both? Remover timer and high gs boss.

I want High gs boss not just for better gear, but for challenge.
    And it clearly not for people with tier 7 gear. It should be something for endgame player to has fun with.

The max gs now is 12308, so 20000gs boss wont be something for player with lv44 weapon to farm in 6 sec. I want the feeling like the first time we fight Cyclops back. A boss with higher gs that hard to kill.
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    20,000 seems a bit to much... But I agree with you, I would like to see a really tough boss if there happens to be a 3rd version of Jade...

I'd say 15,000 Gs, maybe a giant spider? I have a idea for this new NPC

"Queen Spider" -A completely new npc, but not just your average npc, no, she can poison you, dealing damage over the next 5 seconds, she can knock your hero back 5 steps, and she can freeze you with her webs for 5
    Seconds (during any of those, you can't use either potion and you can't use any ability on any hero) ...

Drops would include;

new wings (not cosmetic like 80% of the wings in game, similar to hellboys, simple..I do love the cosmetic wings don't get me wrong but it wouldn't fit with the theme..)

Spider wings: - colored; Red and Purple..the design would like like there's a spider on your back., 4 legs on each side..

Possibly of a new legendary weapon / Armour?

Hahaha I get some great ideas at night :)
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    royl256royl256 Registered Users 52 Posts
    The spider idea is borrowing from ew2, but it's a good idea, I do wish ronin was more like jade Cyclops on drops, maybe a 9 or 10k boss, something challenging but not unattainable to farm godly items for us 9K players
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    There's a giant spider in EW 2, yes, but he doesn't do anything I said, but thanks
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    As legendary hellboy is gs 7000, any extra boss should be about 10k. Anything higher would be only any good for those reaching high floors in endless on a regular basis. As most of are not, a 10k boss would be a good stepping stone. Possibly followed by a 15/16k boss then a 20k plus boss. That way the not so well skilled of us still have an achievable goal to aim for.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    TerryQ wrote: »
    As legendary hellboy is gs 7000, any extra boss should be about 10k. Anything higher would be only any good for those reaching high floors in endless on a regular basis. As most of are not, a 10k boss would be a good stepping stone. Possibly followed by a 15/16k boss then a 20k plus boss. That way the not so well skilled of us still have an achievable goal to aim for.

1 v 1 is not that hard. even if your GS is way lower than the recommended if your character is maxed at lvl 50 its should be a breeze but just longer.
  • Options
    royl256royl256 Registered Users 52 Posts
    pelepala wrote: »
    1 v 1 is not that hard. even if your GS is way lower than the recommended if your character is maxed at lvl 50 its should be a breeze but just longer.

That's a good point, beating 1 ronin with my murdermaker takes mer seconds, but 3 ronin or even 2 would be challenging to juggle. Same with 7k netherborn