Options

Hacker now getting VP

VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
So to those people that said, oh it ok they wont effect you, why try stop them just let them hack.

Now are you happy?

IMG_0364_zps261f1aa2.png

Comments

• Options
    G0tgameG0tgame Registered Users 25 Posts
    Sad to see a game with such potential...on the verge of going down hill
  • Options
    lhakuzlhakuz Registered Users 4 Posts
    This is too much! Glu should find a way to stop this cheaters,they ruin the game...!!!
  • Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Its easy, but gl u devs are retarded it seems. They allierade hackers (aka rooted phones) and this is the resault. Sorry for the harsh words but hackers dont buy gems and bag spots for real money. We do, the honest players. Look at last tournament top 1 was a hacker and now top 35-40 are hackers. We who payes for stuff and in the end putting money into gl u's pocket are getting the Cole ignore hand. I mean neither moloch or gl u admin says anything. And at last tournament when #1 was obv hacker they only banned ppl who were ****ed off at gl u'S invompitence. Might be alot of grammar faults but im ****ed and im tiered.
  • Options
    Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Yep i take back what i said im amazed at this i aont paying for gems now
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    If Glu don't take action now, they would be one of the least trusted companies. Pay to win tournaments and Hack to win tournaments, wonderful.
  • Options
    sutekisuteki Registered Users 48 Posts
    android hacker is reaching 4 trillion, lol.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    We are aware of the issue and everyone's perspective on it. The cheat team is working on it. We are now closing all threads on this topic.

More info here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?98411-Hackers-in-current-tournament-March-11
This discussion has been closed.