Options

Hackers in current tournament [March 11]

2Next

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Che@tTeam wrote: »
    Clock is ticking on this tournament and after the tiered splendor pay to win, glu is just watching strike two fly over the plate. Strike three and you're out glu.

Seriously? They cleaned leaderboards...isn't their fault that a new wave of as$holes have struck. For Christ's sake, there are people who can hack into the NSA database....why can't people do the same to Glu?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    on iOS:

Thanks for getting rid of the craziest players from the leaderboards. However, as people have noted, a new wave of them came overnight :(
    Also the guild leaderboard still has a few trillion VP guilds
  • Options
    DarqerDarqer Registered Users 78 Posts
    Seriously? They cleaned leaderboards...isn't their fault that a new wave of as$holes have struck. For Christ's sake, there are people who can hack into the NSA database....why can't people do the same to Glu?
    Ultra, nope they not cleared it. Exactly the same mofos on top as in the morning exactly with the same number of waves.

RevolutionNs VP: 1.519.824.485.680
    Median93 VP: 137.875.886.605 seems legit yea?

While the all time top guild is on 19.th place:

iALLIANCE VP: 9.233.737 this is legit....
  • Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Darqer wrote: »
    Ultra, nope they not cleared it. Exactly the same mofos on top as in the morning exactly with the same number of waves.

I can only hope they clear all the players so guilds infront lf mine iAlliance get off the board
  • Options
    GabryluxGabrylux Registered Users 67 Posts
    All hacker 100%..
    28vt09c.jpg
  • Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    Darqer wrote: »

When I first logged in this morning, they had cleared the outrageous players but not the guilds, looks like it got worse again in the 45 minutes I was gone
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
This discussion has been closed.