Options

Awards for Survival Tournament (3/12)

Hi All,
Here's an update on the hacker/award activity for the Survival Mode Tournament. In an effort to ensure the boards are cleaned up and rightful winners are given their awards, there will be a delay in when the awards are given out (in other words, the awards won't be given out instantly).

Though there have been sweeps, when the tournament is over, there will be another sweep to ensure the cheaters are removed. Please do not be alarmed if when the tournament ends, there are still cheaters on the board; this will be cleaned up, it will just require a little time and patience.

We will leave this thread open for comments, however, if things turn ugly, accusatory or dramatic, it will be closed.
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    CthunCthun Registered Users 35 Posts
    Thanks for taking this seriously, it is demoralizing to think that one's hardwork will be for naught. We'll try to exercise patience and spread the word to those not on the forums that you will be working on cleaning up hackers post-tournament as well.
  • Options
    DarqerDarqer Registered Users 78 Posts
    I think this is kinda bs. After the tournament nobody can see the actualy finished leaderboard, means we will NOT know they (the hackers) got the rewards or not. In my oppinion this is only a trick from glu to cover this shame aswell. Sad to say i dont trust them anymore, not enjoying the game anymore. You guys just degraded a great and fun game to a cheaters paradise and a pay to win ****.. And i am not alone with this thoughts... I am sad...
  • Options
    HellvisHellvis Registered Users 95 Posts
    I'd be willing to bet money that GLU could really care less. And yes super admin you have a ton of ****ed off customers. And your only response to our outrage is closing a thread. How convenient. I'd be willing to bet that GLU would have another pay to win tourney. In spite of it all you still have dedicated (albeit blind ) player base, that will continue to support the game, and what will you do for us? Is it too much to as for a fix? Perhaps high level content?

Come on GLU. Throw us a bone. Hell... Some kibble atleast!!!
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
    Status - Legendary / Occupation - Badass / Resides -Filth Palace
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Hellvis wrote: »
    I'd be willing to bet money that GLU could really care less.

Clearly this is not the case, otherwise the EW3 team wouldn't be clearing the board at all- especially considering it is a manual process.
    Darqer wrote: »
    I think this is kinda bs. After the tournament nobody can see the actualy finished leaderboard, means we will NOT know they (the hackers) got the rewards or not. In my oppinion this is only a trick from glu to cover this shame aswell.

We are giving you the information we have. The EW3 team gains nothing by rewarding cheaters, so obviously that is not something they would willingly do.
  • Options
    Ares12377 wave 375 !!!!!!!!! Asap leading the tourney with 105 MILLION vp !!!!!! Great job!! 1 hour till tourney ends still nothing changed... Tick-tack!! Gratz...
  • Options
    Ares12377 wave 375 !!!!!!!!! Asap leading the tourney with 105 MILLION vp !!!!!! Great job!! 1 hour till tourney ends still nothing changed... Tick-tack!! Gratz...

Here, I'll quote myself.
    gluadmin wrote: »
    when the tournament is over, there will be another sweep to ensure the cheaters are removed. Please do not be alarmed if when the tournament ends, there are still cheaters on the board; this will be cleaned up, it will just require a little time and patience.

In other words, you'll need to wait until after the tournament is over.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts

Darqer, didn't you hear the kind and honest man *cough, wheeze, cough, cough, laugh* say that Glu would clean leaderboard later? And then after tourney ends they will filter out hackers and award prizes later?

*cough, cough, cough, cough, wheeze* I think i might need to go to the hospital.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Darqer, didn't you hear the kind and honest man *cough, wheeze, cough, cough, laugh* say that Glu would clean leaderboard later? And then after tourney ends they will filter out hackers and award prizes later?

*cough, cough, cough, cough, wheeze* I think i might need to go to the hospital.

Hey now, don't cough over me! I'm just the messenger.
  • Options
    Hey now, don't cough over me! I'm just the messenger.

Well sometimes you can be a gigantic ****************************************************************.

Thinks to self: Don't get yourself banned, don't get yourself banned, don't get yourself banned, don't get yourself banned.
  • Options
    Clearly this is not the case, otherwise the EW3 team wouldn't be clearing the board at all- especially considering it is a manual process.

We are giving you the information we have. The EW3 team gains nothing by rewarding cheaters, so obviously that is not something they would willingly do.

Clearing the tablets? Nothing changed since morning have screenshots from them in every few hours only their vp increased and the max wave in endless reached in tower from 270 to 375.
    Simply ban EVERYONE over wave 160 since if they not the God of Time, they hack.
    On the other had i kinda like conspiracy theories and after the last ONLY pay to win tourney i assume the worst :
    "Let hackers win this so they will be happy and pay IRL money on pay to win tourney."...
    I really lost faith in you guys. I hope i am not right..
  • Options
    Clearing the tablets? Nothing changed since morning have screenshots from them in every few hours only their vp increased and the max wave in endless reached in tower from 270 to 375.
    On the other had i kinda like conspiracy theories and after the last ONLY pay to win tourney i assume the worst :
    "Let hackers win this so they will be happy and pay IRL money on pay to win tourney."...

You do understand that the team doesn't work 24 hours right? That not everyone is in your time zone or on your time frame? We told you when it would be done- and that doesn't mean ONE MINUTE after the tournament ends, it means some time after the tournament ends. When we have more info we'll let you know.
  • Options
    Well sometimes you can be a gigantic ****************************************************************.

Thinks to self: Don't get yourself banned, don't get yourself banned, don't get yourself banned, don't get yourself banned.

Hehe! Get well Ultra! And dont get yourself banned ;)))
    Can you remember the times when we actually enjoyed the tourneys, where late up and scrached every little 1 vp counted and treasured it? And was soo excited to see who finished better? ;)
    Sadly thoose times seems over in this game..
  • Options

Bro, they did clear up hackers last night. But when i woke up, there were a whole new wave. Don't get me wrong, i don't like Glu, but it's kinda hard for Glu to ban all of them.
  • Options

Watch it there, Ultra. I'm the one that reinstated you in the first place. ;)
  • Options
    You do understand that the team doesn't work 24 hours right? That not everyone is in your time zone or on your time frame? We told you when it would be done- and that doesn't mean ONE MINUTE after the tournament ends, it means some time after the tournament ends. When we have more info we'll let you know.
    I not wanted to offend you i simply said a FACT.
    I live in Budapest middle Europe GMT+1. Its 0:15 here atm. When i said nothing happend since moring, its the last 16-17 HOURS, not minutes not "24 hours worketime" etc.
    And the thing is that i am writing here on forums instead of playing the tourney "till the last minute" is disappointing.. For myself... I was all time in top 100 sometimes better, and now i around at 1600.th place. The guild i am in used to be all time top 3. Now around 50. We(honest players) gave up. Just today 6 ppl from my friendlist stopped playing.. And i mean true addicted players.
    Maybe thats what makes me sad, and thats why i am writing, one last try to hold on to the game...
  • Options
    I not wanted to offend you i simply said a FACT.
    I live in Budapest middle Europe GMT+1. Its 0:15 here atm. When i said nothing happend since moring, its the last 16-17 HOURS, not minutes not "24 hours worketime" etc.
    And the thing is that i am writing here on forums instead of playing the tourney "till the last minute" is disappointing.. For myself... I was all time in top 100 sometimes better, and now i around at 1600.th place. The guild i am in used to be all time top 3. Now around 50. We(honest players) gave up. Just today 6 ppl from my friendlist stopped playing.. And mean true addicted players.
    Maybe thats what makes me sad, and thats why i am writing, one last try to hold on the game...

Here you go, from one of your own:
    Bro, they did clear up hackers last night. But when i woke up, there were a whole new wave. Don't get me wrong, i don't like Glu, but it's kinda hard for Glu to ban all of them.

Think we can move on from this back-and-forth now? We really do understand why people are upset and are doing the best we can to rectify the situation.
  • Options
    Hehe! Get well Ultra! And dont get yourself banned ;)))
    Can you remember the times when we actually enjoyed the tourneys, where late up and scrached every little 1 vp counted and treasured it? And was soo excited to see who finished better? ;)
    Sadly thoose times seems over in this game..

yeah, the good old Apotheosis days.......

Sadly, last tourney was my very first zero vp one. My dad was like ***?! when I told him how much it costed. God, even a 13 year old boy knows that 480 dollars is a lot of money.

At least the prizes are worthless this tourney, so i really don't care about it.
  • Options
    Watch it there, Ultra. I'm the one that reinstated you in the first place. ;)

You? I thought it was Moloch.

Oh, never mind. He was the one who banned me.
  • Options
    excaexca Registered Users 8 Posts
    ok let's give them a chance. Hope they had learnt lesson as to do what they promissed to check bi dailly in the future. secondly, may i suggest g l u to post the list of top winner in a post for this tourney so as to st our feeling at ease?
  • Options
    exca wrote: »
    ok let's give them a chance. Hope they had learnt lesson as to do what they promissed to check bi dailly in the future. secondly, may i suggest g l u to post the list of top winner in a post for this tourney so as to st our feeling at ease?

Top guild is iALLIANCE last i checked.
  • Options
    exca wrote: »

Yes, when we have the full update (which may be tomorrow, just to be clear), we'll post the info we have on the winners, the hackers and all the rest.
  • Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Top guild is iALLIANCE last i checked.

Yes all above us (are hacker guilds)
  • Options
    excaexca Registered Users 8 Posts
    thanks. you all had a busy and hard day. good luck. Will do my best for the next tourney,so hope that u all dont disappoint us. So far good job this time
    Yes, when we have the full update (which may be tomorrow, just to be clear), we'll post the info we have on the winners, the hackers and all the rest.
  • Options
    s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    @gluadmin。; survival tournament was announced and set for 2 days? why the duuration was suddenly changed to 1 day ? without any notice that too.. That is call inconsistency and epitome of incompetency. Overwhelmed by sheer numbers of hackers yet?
  • Options
    HellvisHellvis Registered Users 95 Posts

A process you already corrected. Again we already saw what hackers to in the tower, and GLU took the correct steps to ensure this wouldn't happen. Then you release a patch enabling the hackers to do what they do best, "ruin the game". And your reasons for this are what? Because a few people whined and complained about not being able to gain VP because they have a root/JB device?

Now you have nearly the entire community with chafed cheeks from all the friction and no lube. Surely you can see how it looks from the consumers end? Try not being a mod, be a gamer. Tell me we are over reacting!! We are not. These are legitimate gripes. Issues GLU needs to fix and fix fast. Otherwise you will lose players.
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
    Status - Legendary / Occupation - Badass / Resides -Filth Palace
  • Options
    Hellvis wrote: »

A process you already corrected. Again we already saw what hackers to in the tower, and GLU took the correct steps to ensure this wouldn't happen. Then you release a patch enabling the hackers to do what they do best, "ruin the game". And your reasons for this are what? Because a few people whined and complained about not being able to gain VP because they have a root/JB device?

Now you have nearly the entire community with chafed cheeks from all the friction and no lube. Surely you can see how it looks from the consumers end? Try not being a mod, be a gamer. Tell me we are over reacting!! We are not. These are legitimate gripes. Issues GLU needs to fix and fix fast. Otherwise you will lose players.

I am simply reporting the information, and the responses of the team as they become available. I will not engage in a childish finger-pointing session. This is a live game with a lot to manage and a lot that changes on a daily basis. The teams are doing everything they can to remedy issues as they come up.

And incidentally, I am a gamer. One who has spent money in games I downloaded for free... only to have my account wiped, months of progress lost, server issues screwing up missions, and the whole wonderful journey that is mobile free-to-play games. I know how it feels. So rather than attacking the people who are here to communicate with you when they can, maybe you could consider channeling your anger somewhere else? Vent away, but attacking mods isn't going to change your gameplay experience- it will just make your forum experience more unpleasant.
  • Options
    Dra89ganDra89gan Registered Users 5 Posts
    Can you post a list of all the hackers you've banned? After you finish the cleanup :) Just curious :)
  • Options
    Dra89gan wrote: »
    Can you post a list of all the hackers you've banned? After you finish the cleanup :) Just curious :)

I'm not sure what will be made available for "public consumption" as it were, but I'll post what I can.
  • Options
    FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    Dra89gan wrote: »

Hey Drag, I need to talk to you. How can I get word to you?
    Guild leader of Marauders
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Lots of players here with anger management issues. Good things come to those who wait, Glu will do their thang.
    ;)
This discussion has been closed.