Options

Why is Glu hustling us?

rama159rama159 Registered Users 7 Posts
I just recently heard that the guild rewards for beast king tournament will be handed out individually. Meaning that the whole guild will not get the prizes. My guild raised together 68k vp getting I think up to teir 6. Is it just a rumor or will we all get the prizes? Because If we don't that means glu basically hustled us into buying gems for what? For no reason? Please someone tell me that it's wrong and we will all get the same prizes. Because there was separate prizes for individual players and guilds.

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Sorry, buddy, but there were no guild prizes for that tournament. Only individual prizes.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Bro there was guild prizes on top. Then player prizes on bottom I'm not dumb I know what I saw. And why I paid for the gems . If It was individual I would've never paid that much for ****ing offerings
  • Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    rama159 wrote: »
    Bro there was guild prizes on top. Then player prizes on bottom I'm not dumb I know what I saw. And why I paid for the gems . If It was individual I would've never paid that much for ****ing offerings

There were no guild rewards for the p2w tournament.

That tournament had tiered individual rewards as well as top player rewards, thus the separation.
  • Options
    Wow you can't be serious. It said guild rewards on top. And then... Man I don't give a ****. **** this game. Glu is now losing a very good paying player. They will not get a dollar from me anymore
  • Options
    Yeah, the rewards on top showed that if you got how much vp, you were gauranteed a prize. Like if you paid 480 bucks on the offerings, you would get a murdermaker. The prizes on the bottom showed what you got depending on what you placed. Everything was individual.
  • Options
    Bro, don't bring that in here.

I had nightmares about it.
  • Options
    Bro, don't bring that in here.

I had nightmares about it.

lmao

ps: this line is useless, apparently a forum message needs 10 characters -_-
  • Options
    Wow. That is a ****ing shame. Who knows how I can contact glu directly and give them a piece of my mind?
  • Options
    Wow. That is a ****ing shame. Who knows how I can contact glu directly and give them a piece of my mind?

I'm sure you can find a support page, but what are you going to say?

"I thought I read there were guild rewards but I was wrong, can I have my money back?"

I mean, it's probably the only case of the week where glu wasn't to blame lol
  • Options

I have their email address, but they never give you a good response. I emailed them before about the bad drop rates on jade forest cyclops, but nothing was ever done. They will just ignore you.
  • Options
    nyjn wrote: »
    I'm sure you can find a support page, but what are you going to say?

"I thought I read there were guild rewards but I was wrong, can I have my money back?"

I mean, it's probably the only case of the week where glu wasn't to blame lol

Lol, thx for the good laugh.
  • Options
    Okay but they put those 2 columns there for a reason!!! Every week there's a ****ing tourny for guilds and individuals this is the only time they change it where you have to ****ing pay. They are ****ing cheap pieces of ****. They should have just put one ****ing column saying individual awards not ****ing. 125k vp blah blah and then say how much vp your guild has to try and trick you
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Here's where you fall short in this:

-You paid to win
    -You paid
    -You misread the page
  • Options
    Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
    Haha yeah sorry but it was very clear it was a player only reward but yeah contacting glû would not be the best option since it was your fault you misread and that it was a 3 day to re-read and understand it was not a guild/player tourny just player/player.
  • Options
    HellvisHellvis Registered Users 95 Posts
    What douche canoe..

You go give GLU a piece of your mind. Also you might want to contact your local educational institution and give them a piece of your mind as well. Clearly they fail in teaching you the skills to read effectively.
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
    Status - Legendary / Occupation - Badass / Resides -Filth Palace