Options

no prize?

noob201noob201 Registered Users 30 Posts
Anyone out here? No prize for us for last ending tourny, whols guild didnt receive any. No group or individual prizes at all. Our guild was ranked 8, and individual I shd receive that level 16 blue pants. Explanation pls mods? Thanks. Android.

Comments

• Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Hi All,
    Here's an update on the hacker/award activity for the Survival Mode Tournament. In an effort to ensure the boards are cleaned up and rightful winners are given their awards, there will be a delay in when the awards are given out (in other words, the awards won't be given out instantly).

Though there have been sweeps, when the tournament is over, there will be another sweep to ensure the cheaters are removed. Please do not be alarmed if when the tournament ends, there are still cheaters on the board; this will be cleaned up, it will just require a little time and patience.

We will leave this thread open for comments, however, if things turn ugly, accusatory or dramatic, it will be closed.

Taken from the official thread.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Guilds don't get rewarded for the beast offering tournament. It was all individual and tier based except for top individual players.
  • Options
    noob201noob201 Registered Users 30 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    Guilds don't get rewarded for the beast offering tournament. It was all individual and tier based except for top individual players.

Its the survival tourny. Thanks for the reply, just saw the offical thread posted up there. I will relay the message to my guild guys:-) and arrgghhh I still cant beat past 112 using monk, maxed level, skills, maxed evolved unbreakables and juggernut....bored now
  • Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    noob201 wrote: »
    Its the survival tourny. Thanks for the reply, just saw the offical thread posted up there. I will relay the message to my guild guys:-) and arrgghhh I still cant beat past 112 using monk, maxed level, skills, maxed evolved unbreakables and juggernut....bored now

Monk is not great at endless, my monk with godly chest/helm/neck and mitts can't make it through 120 consistently without potions, max I reached was 123..

My mage with still 1-2 pieces of transcendent, one purple, and a level 36 weapon can reach 114 easily without potions, I only wish I could still get a lvl 44 weapon through a boss and not just endless lol