Options

Game update

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    DaveShave wrote: »
    Hmm... For folks that upgraded their iOS to 7.1, (just like me outta excitement) you & I may just be in luck! This game update may be THE update to get us into the game tonight! (Or morning if you're on the other side of the globe) just wait a bit longer for the best outcome yet! (I know I cant wait 2 ^_^)

Hey man just so you know, the keyboard in the game is the same from ios 7.1 which means that it changed the game a little and might be why u can't get in. Idk why I have never had any problems and I'm on 7.1. But, I can't receive my currency for free videos anymore which could be related to that.
  • Options
    K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    Well I'm in oneunited I don't know if I still am but I had so much gems gold items and coins on my monk and warrior I could have been top 20. This is stupid. This is mostly at@t fault I had the iPhone 5s but 3 months ago I dropped it in the potty haha. So I'm using the iPhone 4 atm but my iPad Air also doesn't let me on so its weird.

Don't worry bw we are aware of the issue you are having and you are still in guild. So you'll receive guild reward for rank 1 when you can get back in! :) Sorry you missed out on competing but it's a huge spend, at the moment top 20 will need around 1mil vp (40m+ gold spent) and rising.