Options

Good offering items

2Next

Comments

• Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    I hate to be an a*s*s* on this subject but if you are in full unbreakable + Chad all at 0/0 3 star... and cant get passed 115 you need to practice... My mage is still to low for me to know and Monk I've heard a lot of people complain about him too but a Warrior for sure should be able to clear 115 without pots if you can Parry... Parry is the key to success =) If you are a Warrior and your saying it's impossible you are wrong... It is possible it just takes a little effort and skill.

I can clear 130 without a single pot with GS 9800 (IIF gear)

I beat these stats and still cannot get past 115 unless I use pots. I have been trying this for some time. It ****es me off that people assume everyone has the same gaming skill, and the same amount of time to play. As it is we don't, but it does not mean we should just give up. Any company making games just for the select few should not be making games at all. People hack this game so much because they get fed up with hitting a brickwall and not getting any sort of help. Not asking for a massive balance change but a little would help.

All anyone seams to get on this forum when they voice any sort of concern, is grief from those with the time and skill to get what they want. You are not the only ones playing this game.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    lIIusionlIIusion Registered Users 42 Posts
    I hate to be an a*s*s* on this subject but if you are in full unbreakable + Chad all at 0/0 3 star... and cant get passed 115 you need to practice... My mage is still to low for me to know and Monk I've heard a lot of people complain about him too but a Warrior for sure should be able to clear 115 without pots if you can Parry... Parry is the key to success =) If you are a Warrior and your saying it's impossible you are wrong... It is possible it just takes a little effort and skill.

i use Monk. it's my main. i need to strengthen it for endless tournament.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts

The problem with mage is that you need a good weapon to deal damage. Her defensive skill is practically worthless, because it can only freeze enemies in a certain area, and trying to lure everyone in to freeze is time consuming. Plus it has a long cooldown.

Warrior is OP in endless cuz parry has no mana cost and most importantly, no CD.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    VigilanteVigilante Registered Users 11 Posts
    You're not the only one with bad luck, ¡_¡