Options

Jinx of the HDTV

rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
I was farming Nian for a better wand and my son suggests we connect the nexus to the TV for a bigger experience. Just to ease the guilt of ignoring my kids while I game we go downstairs and plug in the HDMI.

The TV had great karma because on the first try and I land a Brainscrambler wand CC/DD max GS 2631. It's level 36 and looks pretty good. Anyone know how it stacks up to other legendary 36s? I've been stuck for a long time with a purple 36. It's enuf to kill the Ronin given enough time and I've killed hellboy twice but with several potions. Hopefully this wand will open the door for me.

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Brainscrambler has 2641 gs. Not 2631. :)

It is good for a while, but if you want to go to endless, it sucks big time. It is the best gold level 36.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Brainscrambler has 2641 gs. Not 2631. :)

It is good for a while, but if you want to go to endless, it sucks big time. It is the best gold level 36.

I never thought it was the best but knowing it's the best I can get now means a lot. It makes it worth upgrading although I may not be able to max it out.

After Level 36 what's next? I hear talk of 44 golds in endless but they sound unreachable without a 44 purple. Can a 44 purple be farmed at Ivar Mnt? or does it need to be purchased?
  • Options
    amoylawayamoylaway Registered Users 91 Posts
    from what i'm reading, 44 can only be obtained in endless 110 above...
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    amoylaway wrote: »
    from what i'm reading, 44 can only be obtained in endless 110 above...

Yes.

Gold and Beast offerings offer it too, but they're very rare.

I farmed over 600 gems and spent 15 tokens on gold...not one single legendary.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.