Options

Glu will the top guilds VP leaderboards ever be cleaned?

K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
The current Top Guilds VP leaderboards still contain guilds that benefited from the hacking in endless tower tournament last week. The guilds all above ONEUNITED only entered the ranks after that tournament. Any chance they will be vp reset or removed from the leaderboards? Horrible to see rank 1 guild with 1519824583188 vp.... RevoloutioNs through to HelliPhone only came up in that 24 hours. Feel free to check the boards from previous tournaments.

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    K_OtiC wrote: »
    The current Top Guilds VP leaderboards still contain guilds that benefited from the hacking in endless tower tournament last week. The guilds all above ONEUNITED only entered the ranks after that tournament. Any chance they will be vp reset or removed from the leaderboards? Horrible to see rank 1 guild with 1519824583188 vp.... RevoloutioNs through to HelliPhone only came up in that 24 hours. Feel free to check the boards from previous tournaments.

It is being done manually as the team is available to do it; so I can't say when exactly it will be done, but it will be done periodically.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    It is being done manually as the team is available to do it; so I can't say when exactly it will be done, but it will be done periodically.

While you're here, can you please tell every freaking person who is accusing my guildleader of hacking? He got his account back.

Now i'm just waiting for my other guildmate to come back.

Just tell them to shut up. Please. It's ****ing my guild off, lol.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    While you're here, can you please tell every freaking person who is accusing my guildleader of hacking? He got his account back.

Now i'm just waiting for my other guildmate to come back.

Just tell them to shut up. Please. It's ****ing my guild off, lol.

Glad he got his account back. So there you go, everyone... the process is manual, takes some time, but it *is* happening.
  • Options
    Che@tTeamChe@tTeam Banned Users 18 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »

You just have to check the leaderboard, Top Guilds have 10^12 vp. Do your job! Or put me and charge and those ridiculous leaderboard guilds would be fix right now! Its obvious! DO YOUR JOB!
  • Options
    Che@tTeam wrote: »
    You just have to check the leaderboard, Top Guilds have 10^12 vp. Do your job! Or put me and charge and those ridiculous leaderboard guilds would be fix right now! Its obvious! DO YOUR JOB!

Bro, calm down.

Let me rephrase what you said: "I can do a better job than the people who are professionals. And I'm so stupid that I don't know that for every hacker i banish, two more take their place."

And Admins aren't supposed to clean leaderboards. They don't even work for Glu.

So, again, SHUT UP.
  • Options
    Che@tTeamChe@tTeam Banned Users 18 Posts
    Bro, calm down.

Let me rephrase what you said: "I can do a better job than the people who are professionals. And I'm so stupid that I don't know that for every hacker i banish, two more take their place."

And Admins aren't supposed to clean leaderboards. They don't even work for Glu.

So, again, SHUT UP.

Its not about cleaning the boards up and then more are infiltrate the top. These leaderboard guilds haven't changed S since S went down. You look like an A when you don't know what the F you are talking about. Why haven't they been changed. Because of Inaction. Glu (not the mods you Dumb MFr) have not done anything about the top. And you Sn off the mods and patting them on the back isn't helping, you kiss A.
  • Options
    Che@tTeam wrote: »
    Its not about cleaning the boards up and then more are infiltrate the top. These leaderboard guilds haven't changed S since S went down. You look like an A when you don't know what the F you are talking about. Why haven't they been changed. Because of Inaction. Glu (not the mods you Dumb MFr) have not done anything about the top. And you Sn off the mods and patting them on the back isn't helping, you kiss A.

Did you see what happened that one endless tourney?

They cleaned leaderboards, and the next day, a new batch was out.

What does all time VP leaderboard do to you?

ONEUNITED or iALLIANCE still win all the tourneys now.

And besides, devs don't read the forums.

So why scream "GO DO YOUR JOB?!"

Because:

1. you are an idiot

2. you are mentally retarded

3. your daddy raped you this morning and you are out of control.

So shut up and save yourself some humiliation.

It's not like you are on the leaderboard anyway.
  • Options
    Closing thread. I think we all know why.
This discussion has been closed.