Options

Gear score max score?

sheeshee Registered Users 16 Posts
hi guys, im new in this game. What is max gear score in this game? Can i max my gear score using gems?

Comments

• Options
    HeeroHeero Registered Users 51 Posts
    Not quite sure about the precise max but ~12000 and yea you can if you're ready to pay a small fortune
    .:CAARNAGE:.
    <Ex0duS>
  • Options
    anyone that maybe have experience can tell me? :)
  • Options
    royl256royl256 Registered Users 52 Posts
    If you check the leader boards, you can get a good idea of the max gs, and heero is absolutely right, be prepared to spend a large amount of time or get the free gems with you will get some from logging in daily, or you can go to the free gem section. I found that watching the videos always pays out but its only one gem per video. The game download for gems works pretty well too, I would stay away from the ones that cost money in the free gems sections, and the surveys don't pay out very well, if you do them make sure you take screenshots of everything that you do to prove that you completed it, otherwise you will get scr**ed.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    max gs is 12308. After you get to lvl 44 you can start getting tier 8 items (best gear atm) from gold and beast king offerings. However, don't expect to get a full set with only $1000.
  • Options
    max gs is 12308. After you get to lvl 44 you can start getting tier 8 items (best gear atm) from gold and beast king offerings. However, don't expect to get a full set with only $1000.
    someone in town chat told me that if i got full godly gears i can get max gs, but then i meet someone with full godly gears, but only have 11828gs not 12308gs, can u explain why?
  • Options
    He probably had of the Vulture ring/neck instead of the Berzerker, ER gives more GS than IIF
    <Ex0duS>
  • Options
    Heero wrote: »
    He probably had of the Vulture ring/neck instead of the Berzerker, ER gives more GS than IIF
    he got all murdermaker, all godly armor, berserker talisman, and vulture ring. total max gs is 11828. why is it so different to 12308? or android and ios have different gs value?
    even top player in leaderboard also have 11828gs.
  • Options
    He got vulture ring, there is your answer, Berzerker offers higher GS
    <Ex0duS>