Options

Hustle it up glu.

DaveShaveDaveShave Registered Users 56 Posts
It's been pretty much a week more or less. It's time to give us the update we deserve. If you haven't have anything to report to us iphone 4 users, then it means you haven't considered this issue with your full attention. Gluadmin- i wish to deliver a message to you. I wish you to remind the other glu people again that they'll be losing a lot of players on your game if they do not bring us news soon. It's been way 2 long. Other games I've been on (like brave frontier) updated this issue almost immediately also on the same day iphone 4 users cannot get on. As of now i expect news from you gluadmin. None of us will wait for a month or more. It's either this week or expect to lose more of your precious players that play and pay the game. That's all i want to say. Thank you for reading.

Yours truly, IPhone 4-iOS 7.1 users.

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    DaveShave wrote: »
    It's been pretty much a week more or less. It's time to give us the update we deserve. If you haven't have anything to report to us iphone 4 users, then it means you haven't considered this issue with your full attention. Gluadmin- i wish to deliver a message to you. I wish you to remind the other glu people again that they'll be losing a lot of players on your game if they do not bring us news soon. It's been way 2 long. Other games I've been on (like brave frontier) updated this issue almost immediately also on the same day iphone 4 users cannot get on. As of now i expect news from you gluadmin. None of us will wait for a month or more. It's either this week or expect to lose more of your precious players that play and pay the game. That's all i want to say. Thank you for reading.

Yours truly, IPhone 4-iOS 7.1 users.

Well, unfortunately there isn't any news. The team is aware of the issue, are working on it, and we have requested updates. When we have more info, we'll report it.
  • Options
    DaveShaveDaveShave Registered Users 56 Posts
    Alright glu. But I hope it's soon. Many people are getting frustrated that they haven't had any news about it being reported. Take warning that most of us are on the verge of quitting.

With best wishes- IPhone 4 ios 7.1 users