Options

Is it possible?!?

VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
Ok so I have been playing for a couple of weeks and I really love the game. Its fun and challenging, anyway I enjoy it. I am currently level 34 and farming Hellboy to upgrade my 26 Gold weapon I got from him and start farming Leg AC.

That being said, I have been reading and talking to people and it seems that the only way to really get the best 'end game' items, especially now without JC, is in endless floors 110+. Also it seems the only way to farm these levels is to spend a lot of money on healing pots and revive pots.

My question is; is it possible to get a good end game character with a lvl 44 Gold weapon and Godly gear WITHOUT spending ANY real money?

I understand GLU's goal is to generate revenue and that although the game is free, you can help yourself a lot through buying things with money. My problem is there is really no way I will be able to spend money on this game, as I am in a tight budget situation with practically zero extra money each month after bills are paid.

I want to know that I can have a powerful end game character with the best gear without spending real money, I am willing to put in the time but is it possible? If not I may not play much longer as ill know there is only so much I can do and it will be a huge bummer. Please honest replies only.

Thanks

VykusSouldrinker

Comments

• Options
    LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    To your question. Yes, technically it is possible to achieve all the gear. Depending on your luck and dedication full godly gear is still unlikely. Most people end game do not have full godly. If u are dedicated and play a lot u should have a good time grinding and will get there in time.
  • Options
    SaabotSaabot Registered Users 88 Posts
    Ok so I have been playing for a couple of weeks and I really love the game. Its fun and challenging, anyway I enjoy it. I am currently level 34 and farming Hellboy to upgrade my 26 Gold weapon I got from him and start farming Leg AC.

That being said, I have been reading and talking to people and it seems that the only way to really get the best 'end game' items, especially now without JC, is in endless floors 110+. Also it seems the only way to farm these levels is to spend a lot of money on healing pots and revive pots.

My question is; is it possible to get a good end game character with a lvl 44 Gold weapon and Godly gear WITHOUT spending ANY real money?

I understand GLU's goal is to generate revenue and that although the game is free, you can help yourself a lot through buying things with money. My problem is there is really no way I will be able to spend money on this game, as I am in a tight budget situation with practically zero extra money each month after bills are paid.

I want to know that I can have a powerful end game character with the best gear without spending real money, I am willing to put in the time but is it possible? If not I may not play much longer as ill know there is only so much I can do and it will be a huge bummer. Please honest replies only.

Thanks

VykusSouldrinker

Yes you can
    Hard work
    Patience
    Most real money stuff is vanity items that half the time end up in game after they milked it dry in offerings

Play the game
    Have fun
    Look up Jaimito
    He is good people and will help you
  • Options
    Thank you for the responses.

So just to clarify, the best gear(lvl 44 weapons in particular) all drops in endless mode with the exception of a few pieces from Leg hellboy? And I won't need to spend money on healing and revive pots in order to farm them in endless mode?
  • Options
    LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    No one will tell u that u wont need to use health potions. U can save them as u level up. Watch some videos from time to time. Legendary hell boy is a tier under godly. Endless is at this time the only spot for level 44 weapons and godly gear. U are level 34 so level up and hit 50 and then worry about the godly gear. Good luck.
  • Options
    No one will tell u that u wont need to use health potions. U can save them as u level up. Watch some videos from time to time. Legendary hell boy is a tier under godly. Endless is at this time the only spot for level 44 weapons and godly gear. U are level 34 so level up and hit 50 and then worry about the godly gear. Good luck.

Ok thanks for the info friend..
  • Options
    ThaDoctorThaDoctor Registered Users 50 Posts
    Thank you for the responses.

So just to clarify, the best gear(lvl 44 weapons in particular) all drops in endless mode with the exception of a few pieces from Leg hellboy? And I won't need to spend money on healing and revive pots in order to farm them in endless mode?

All of the best gear drops in endless, nothing Hellboy drops is best in slot. You don't need to spend money, but it takes a lot of time and effort to farm in endless. You need near max level and skills, plus full unbreakable from Hellboy before you can break the level 115 Godly barrier. If you conserve your pots, you can get a good number of them just from offerings. Never ever use revive potions on anything but high level endless.
  • Options
    ThaDoctor wrote: »
    All of the best gear drops in endless, nothing Hellboy drops is best in slot. You don't need to spend money, but it takes a lot of time and effort to farm in endless. You need near max level and skills, plus full unbreakable from Hellboy before you can break the level 115 Godly barrier. If you conserve your pots, you can get a good number of them just from offerings. Never ever use revive potions on anything but high level endless.

Good to know thanks