Options

Calamitous Recruiting

UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
Calamitous is now recruiting! We are a new guild, and have only participated in very few tourneys, so our overall vp rank is low. However, our gs rank is 6, and we are always top 15 every tourney. (The whopping 5 tourneys we have participated in so far)

Our requirement:

-9.5k gs on one character.

-13k gs on all three characters.

-Must make 200k vp a WEEK. (not every tourney. we understand you have lives and are not able to log in every time you have tickets for endless.)

Our guild is modeled simply. You come in, and get promoted to Officer. If you meet requirements, you stay officer. If you exceed requirements, you get promoted to SO. If you fail to meet the requirements, then you get demoted, and once you demoted to member, you can be kicked any time.\

Most of you people here hate me. I wonder why the hell i even posted this when half the community is gonna come here and flame me, lol.

Anyway, leave your IGN/Total Vp/GS/total gs down below.

Oh, and if you are unable to participate in a tourney, tell our leader. He will excuse you. We do not kick during tourneys, as we are not running a sweatshop, and we do not want double vp. We are playing a game, and we are loyal to our members. However, you must meet requirements, so if you were expecting a free ride, go somewhere else.
UltraSceptile~Forums King.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Bumping...still need recruits......

And please let maintenance be over soon....
  • Options
    Bumping....
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Android? ........
  • Options
    JChitwood85JChitwood85 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Looks like I need to start grinding my alts. I have only worked on my warrior. He's 9.6k gs currently. While I do that I have one question. How can you justify doing 200k vp during an evo tourny? Unless your spending a couple hundred bucks? Like endless mode tourny I can see. But some of the other tourneys would be rough to hit 200k.

Feel free to add me though. I need a new guild. Just gotta work on my alts aparently. XxTreazn
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Looks like I need to start grinding my alts. I have only worked on my warrior. He's 9.6k gs currently. While I do that I have one question. How can you justify doing 200k vp during an evo tourny? Unless your spending a couple hundred bucks? Like endless mode tourny I can see. But some of the other tourneys would be rough to hit 200k.

Feel free to add me though. I need a new guild. Just gotta work on my alts aparently. XxTreazn

-Must make 200k vp a WEEK. (not every tourney. we understand you have lives and are not able to log in every time you have tickets for endless.)

Note the "a WEEK"
  • Options
    Sorry, this is an iOS guild.
  • Options
    JChitwood85JChitwood85 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I did note "a week" but lately there has only been one tourny a week. I am on android so it doesn't matter anyway. Thanks :)
  • Options
    I did note "a week" but lately there has only been one tourny a week. I am on android so it doesn't matter anyway. Thanks :)

I forgot to mention....evolution tourneys don't count. We expect people to maintain at least 20k. If most people are higher than that, we increase.
  • Options
    I think my leader would agree that the requirements should be lower.

In my experience, farming hellboy takes five times as long with selling and long kill time. It's a pain. So maybe we'll go easy on you.
  • Options
    JaimitoJaimito Registered Users 92 Posts
    I wanna join you guild buddy

Warrior 10009k. GS
    VP 933K
    ...............OWNED.................
  • Options
    Jaimito wrote: »
    I wanna join you guild buddy

Warrior 10009k. GS
    VP 933K

Alright, I will send you an invite:

Wait, leave your guild first.
  • Options
    Done buddy
  • Options
    Jaimito wrote: »
    Done buddy

Invite sent
  • Options
    Still looking for recruits.
  • Options
    Thanksssss
  • Options
    thorndikethorndike Registered Users 5 Posts
    BrandonSuFei

Mage 9753 GS
    Monk 2505 GS
    VP 127K ( relatively new to the game)
  • Options
    thorndike wrote: »
    BrandonSuFei

Mage 9753 GS
    Monk 2505 GS
    VP 127K ( relatively new to the game)

Invite sent.
  • Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Can I join?
  • Options
    Freddy406 wrote: »
    Can I join?

Youre still in the guild
  • Options
    Che@tTeamChe@tTeam Banned Users 18 Posts
    Sorry, this is an iOS guild.

You are so Fing lucky this S guild is on iOS or I would bring down this house on your Fing head.
  • Options
    Che@tTeam wrote: »
    You are so Fing lucky this S guild is on iOS or I would bring down this house on your Fing head.

Im sorry.

What was that?
  • Options
    Bump.....bump....bump.......bump......bump......

anyone?
  • Options
    Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    LOL ultra

cheatteam - go away
  • Options
    DfdixDfdix Registered Users 2 Posts
    Dfdix/950k vp/ 32100 total gs. Send friend request so i know when to leave my guild
  • Options
    XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    [...]Must make 200k vp a WEEK[...]

that's much... i have 9,5 k GS with my warrior but my TOTAL vp is just 116k xD
  • Options
    Dfdix wrote: »
    Dfdix/950k vp/ 32100 total gs. Send friend request so i know when to leave my guild

I deleted your friend request. Sorry. Are you still interested in joining though?
  • Options
    Xephraim wrote: »
    that's much... i have 9,5 k GS with my warrior but my TOTAL vp is just 116k xD

It's actually not as bad as you think.
  • Options
    Calamitous Guildmates:

I'm sorry I haven't been active as much. I have been busy playing Injustice Gods Among Us and trying to get a 600 Wonder Woman. Now, I have gotten it, and I swear I will be more active. My eyes also needed a break. I've been squinting at my midget phone screen for 4 months while I played EW3, and my eyesight has gotten very blurry, even with my glasses. I had to take a break from staring at tiny text on my screen. Again, sorry for not being active, and to be honest, I should probably be demoted. I hope i didn't miss a tournament.

As for other people, we are still recruiting. Last i checked, we have 20 people to kick, due to inactivity, and they have had 0 vp for weeks. Just leave your IGN/total vp/gs down below, and we will kick an inactive if you meet our requirements. Please read the first post for our vp requirements.

Thank you, and have a nice day.
  • Options
    DfdixDfdix Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yeah send me a friend request in the game, then ill drop my guild so you can send me a guild invite
  • Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Che@tTeam wrote: »

Two words, **** off