Options

-- (IOS) <DeathSociety> OFFICIAL RECRUITING THREAD

AxeholeAxehole Registered Users 2 Posts
What's up EW3 Players Axehole here ! Some of you may know me, some of you may not though I'm sure many of you have seen me recruiting in world chat. Everyone excited about update 1.2 ? I know the guys in DeathSociety are ! I started the the DeathSociety about 4 months ago as soon as I hit 1,000 gs since then we've come a long way and we have maintained a top 25 spot for the last 2 months with many great tournament showings including a fifth place and eighth place finish in the last couple of survival tournaments. This is the only guild I have been in and the only one I will ever be in. I am a dedicated and caring guild leader who is determined to take this guild into the top 10 so as not to disappoint my hard working and loyal members. As the game is progressing I'm finding it harder to remain a top 25 guild so I'm using the forum to reach out to great players who want to help us increase our rank and who also want to compete at a high level. With this said these are the players I'm looking for
* 13,000 TOTAL COMBINED gs WITH ONE CHARACTER BEING 10,000 gs
* 500,000 TOTAL VP ( with this gs don't think that's too much )
* FRIENDLY SOCIAL PLAYER ( drama and bad attitudes not tolerated )
* ACTIVE ( I'm sure most of you veterans know what days tournaments start )
I hope to get a good response from this post ! If you're interested in joining us please leave me a comment or add me in game. Good luck to everyone in new content ! LONG LIVE THE <DeathSociety>