Options

Low chance of failure my a$$

ThaDoctorThaDoctor Registered Users 50 Posts
This is really funny. You guys force people to do the new tower to get runes to advance. So now you have to choose only one character to play because all 3 share a pool of ship tokens and you can't progress without them. Okay, so now that you've abandoned two of your characters for the foreseeable future. After a full day of the new tower, I go to my inventory to combine all the **** white runes into green ones. Guess what happened?

5 out of 7 combines failed. "Low chance of failure"? All the fire resist and lightning dmg runes failed. Woohoo! Glad those fire damage runes succeeded!

My entire day of playing was useless. LITERALLY USELESS!

This game sucks now. I'm sorry that I suggested this game to my friends. It's a shame that they wasted the bandwidth on it.

Comments

• Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Not having much luck either with them either. Only 1 of last 6 combines worked. All whites. Luckily it was a lightnin damage. Low chance for failure my ****.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Thats how they hook you.

Same with offerings, just ****èd us off.

Greedy *******s
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Rentoc wrote: »
    Not having much luck either with them either. Only 1 of last 6 combines worked. All whites. Luckily it was a lightnin damage. Low chance for failure my ****.

Lucky you. Mine combines worked all until I tried to do 5 greens. And guess what? It didn't work.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    At least they throw us a complementary offering to make us feel better after 45 minutes of farming goes to waste.

What a holes.