Options

I didn't think it was possible

lingpanlingpan Registered Users 10 Posts
But this is possibly the worst update of any game ever.
Listen...
Making it impossible to advance without buying tokens with which to have a nearly 0 chance of getting something worth while, it isn't going to make people spend the money.
I've said it before. Until buying something is a solid guarantee that I'll advance I won't spend penny one.
Your greed has destroyed this game glu.
So. I'll say this once more.
I would pay up to $10 a month for a subscription to play if the game didn't have inapps.
I'll pay $0 a lifetime for it as a freemium game.
The freemium model is dead, people are not stupid enough to throw away hard earned money for nothing. And right now, no matter how much money a person spends, they get nothing. I'm still using unbreakable arms FFS. Why because I cannot reach a tower level where anything better drops and without godly arms I cannot reach a tower level where godly arms drop. Lets not even get in to the supreme stupidity you've displayed in making anything above trash level 20 gear impossible to attain in the new tower. That's right. Nothing valuable drops in the new tower until you've gotten drops from that tower that you cannot get unless you get past the levels you cannot pass without said drops.
Way to make it even less fun.
Your greed is unmatched in the mobile industry glu. And making the game more impossible is not going to give you the revenue you want.

Comments

• Options
    LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    I have to agree on the monthly fee or full version fee. If there was a fee then the game would need a lot of changes but if they did implement those changes this would be very close to the best app game available. It is sad the free to play/pay to win idea gets in the way of creating a great game.
  • Options
    lingpanlingpan Registered Users 10 Posts
    It's a dying idea. When apple first opened in-apps to free apps everyone thought that this game model would be the path to billionaire status. I'm a dev myself and I'll tell you, it ain't.
    When it comes to rpgs people want to play, not constantly dead end without forking over $50 or more.
    Subscription games have a long term livability. WoW was huge for years because it offered updates, but within each patch if you were good, and put in the time, you could advance... I know; I was a top 10 holy priest on my server and ran a top 3 pve raiding guild on my server. Most of my guild had 2 years or more play time.
  • Options
    LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    I agree. WOW is will the king and that is because they never resorted to pay to win. Elders scrolls online is a monthly fee if I remember correctly. $50 to advance in this game is not worth the money.