Options

Need item lock/storage chest

RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
Ok with all this new content - runes, drills, having to have extra gear, etc. We really need a better inventory management system. At the very least we need an item lock. As others have posted it is my plan to have multiple sets of gear with different resistances installed in each. That is going to greatly increase the chances for an accidental sell especially when the selling bug is fixed. We also need quite a bit more storage for all of this new stuff. Either in the form of more bag slots or a storage chest we can go to for multiple load outs. Personally i want the storage chest. And even more wishful thinking i want it to be shareable between characters. I don't see the sharing thing happening but it would make so many people happy.

As i have stated before there are certain things i am perfectly happy paying for in the game. I know y'all need to make money too. I have the 200 bags and i would pay for more. And on that note i would pay for storage chest expansions also. These are things you don't "have" to have in order to play the game. But they are things you can buy to enhance your gameplay.

Charge us money in the right areas and leave our actual ability to play the game alone. TOWERS. There are so many areas available to make a profit from in the game that enhance play and not limit it. You have an outstanding core game on your hands and that is why we keep playing. Just need to fix the monetary aspects.

Comments

• Options
    KaufmeatKaufmeat Registered Users 63 Posts
    Great post!
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Endless and Fire Lotus tower are now a test of patience, not skill. Which makes me mad.

Personally, i would love the idea of a storage chest. Starting out with 40 bag slots is a pain.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Nice idea, not a small chest, a decent size to keep us happy. You never know Glu, as the game content increases and we need more items you may even be able to sell extra storage space. Now come on Glu that's gotta have got the profit sensor buzzing.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.