Options

Gem swapping idea

SikariosSikarios Registered Users 56 Posts
Provide an option to drill a second, maybe even third, hole in gear (or at least in the weapon). You can only have one rune active at a time, and you tap the weapon in your inventory to alternate between the active rune. Note that in this setup the two runes remain stuck in the weapon, so you would still have to pay gems to pop them out if you want to save those runes and combine them or something. This suggestion has the following positive compromises:
We will be able to have multiple elemental setups without having 3 full sets of gear (ridiculous).
Glu will still be able to get their monetization by the extra drill required for the second rune as well as the gem cost to fully remove the runes.

I hope you guys realize that people are not going to pay money just to pop runes out every time they want to switch from farming runes in the fire tower to playing the upcoming frost area. At least drilling a second hole is a one-time cost and I think many more people would be willing to do that, myself included.

In case anyone didn't know, you can still overwrite the rune without paying gems to remove it. You only pay the gems if you want to keep that rune, otherwise it gets destroyed. So if you just have some junky runes it's not a big deal to just overwrite them but later when you have endgame runes you will want to keep them to transfer to your shiny new T9 weapon!

sik