Options

Rune Combination Idea

KaethorneKaethorne Registered Users 9 Posts
So it is clear that everyone hates the failure rate on rune combos. How about this for a suggestion ( i am saying this because I do not believe they will remove the failure idea). Grey combinations never fail, everything after that has a failure rate but you can either pay gems to remove that rate or combine more to lower failure rate. Ex. combining 5 runes with gems guaranteed success or combining 10 runes with no gems also guaranteed success. Maybe every rune used gives a 10% success rate.

Also on a side topic if there's anything in the whole patch that made me consider quitting it was lowering the drops of already existing bosses. Having to kill legendary HB for less loot after having killed him for more hundreds to thousands of times is just an insult. I would rather see a new boss that had the harder rate from the beginning.

Comments

• Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Or scale it to the players level or offer different levels of gold. e.g. 50k gold is guaranteed 10k gold is 80% chance. 10 gems is 100% chance, 2 gems is 60% chance..