Options

Looting in Endless Mode not Working as Intended

While loading the Endless Tower or moving onto the next stage, two tips comes out saying:

"If you exit Endless Mode, are defeated, or run out of time, you will lose any uncollected loot"

and

"In Endless Mode, you will need to slay several waves of monsters before you can collect your loot"

I've definitely killed over several waves and collected every single thing I saw on the ground. When I die, I don't retain the loot that I've collected for that stage. I'm starting either from 90 or 100 and reach up to 115+. If I die on wave 115, I don't keep the loot I collected during 111-114. Same thing if I die on 120, I don't keep any loot I collected from 116-119. They don't appear in my bags.

Please fix these tips or make the looting work as intended. I don't want to use potions just to survive the stage to keep my loot. The tips should be fixed or removed. Please don't give out false tips to us.

Comments

• Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    It's not implicitly stated but you have to finish the waves which comes in fives to save the loots you've picked up during the levels in Endless Mode.

And yes, they mislead that fact with the tips that are shown during loading times.
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    This is working as intended, but I'll see if we can make the tips more clear.
  • Options
    amoylawayamoylaway Registered Users 91 Posts
    hi Farazi... yes... it is just like that..

to get the items picked-up from 111 to 114... you need to advance to 116... if you die at 115, items will not be credited to you...

same goes on other levels... you need to pass xx5 or xx0 to get all itmes from xx1 to xx5 or xx6 to xx0 respectively... HTH
  • Options
    dirrftydirrfty Registered Users 1 Posts
    How do you make it that far in the tower without knowing how the looting works?