Options

Admin help please

First of all ive submitted a ticket

Leader was accidently given to my inactive account [Incident: 140330-000245]

Sadly he was supposed to give the leadership to my char that im using but due to the confusion of me losing the account in the update and yourselves transfering over everything to

Animalortoo

Can this be resolved? And how long will it take, ive had another ticket active for something else for a few days now but this is more important as it effects and entire guild

Comments

• Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts

Sadly he was supposed to give the leadership to my char that im using but due to the confusion of me losing the account in the update and yourselves transfering over everything to

Animalortoo

Can this be resolved? And how long will it take, ive had another ticket active for something else for a few days now but this is more important as it effects and entire guild

poorly Animalortoo
    well i can giving you advice on how to do it with fast and easier step glu reply ur ticket.
    begin the game launching at main screen after completed loading game in choosen hero press the right side infomation all about game story roll down bottom you will see the link to glu mobile account for feedback get that tickets more responding faster then you submit a ticket over here it just waste of time been wait for nothing
  • Options
    CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts

Animalortoo

I was wondering why you were still in guild? Most everyone else has left and you were still our GL. Why did everybody else leave instead of just booting the ones who don't participate?
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts

Animalortoo

Just reply to your ticket to reopen it and they should be able to help you. Don't open a new one or you'll be back in the queue.