Options

Playability "beef"

2Next

Comments

• Options
    JMunsonIIJMunsonII Registered Users 17 Posts
    Aion is a great free to play pc mmorpg. U can buy stuff if u want but more than $20 a month would be spending a lot for Aion. Hopefully Glu will realize that they are taking this game down the wrong path.

Thank you for the recommendation.

For the most part, I stopped gaming many years ago as my life has gone down a different path.

I got this game to help while away the time while my wife underwent her cancer treatments (we're still dealing with that threat). Otherwise, I probably wouldn't have ever put a game on the iPad, space being a premium, and would have just continued with art & music applications.
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Instead of quoting any of the previous posts, I'll just comment. Hopefully I didn't miss anything, but we'll see.

For the weapon issue of your lvl 31 weapon having a max GS that can't be complete because of the reagent problem, do you know if the lvl 26 weapon's max GS is higher than the GS your lvl 31 weapon is currently at?

If so..it sounds tedious..but I'd try to farm for it, earn the reagents to evolve it all the way and then use that weapon to farm for the level 31 weapon's reagents. Also, I would put a green thunder attack gem in the best in slot weapon/talisman/ring that you can achieve. These stat boosts from the runes do not scale so it's a solid +14 worth of damage in your gear. Again, I would use all thunder for efficiency since it will also help with tower.

You mentioned that you are also not level 50. One of the ways to actually make your character stronger is to of course..level and improve your skills. If you can't beat a level, play an efficient amount of the previous level to get as much exp as possible per hour. Once you get to a part that sucks or a boss..go back to town and repeat.

If these are also things you're already very much aware of..then I believe you really ARE stuck, and the thought of being stuck while others aren't would probably deter me from continuing to play this game, to be honest.
  • Options
    LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    Nice post Chris. I have to say since the update my level 48 monk and 42 Mage are essentially stuck. My warrior is endgame and not particularly stuck. I just hate seeing a lot of people quitting the game because Glu made the content beyond difficult for recommended gear scores and honestly Glu I feel is asking for way to much money to progress. Before the update i would spend on occasion and now I see no real point to spend since I'm not sure where this game is headed and I really don't get anything for my money.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Nice post Chris. I have to say since the update my level 48 monk and 42 Mage are essentially stuck. My warrior is endgame and not particularly stuck. I just hate seeing a lot of people quitting the game because Glu made the content beyond difficult for recommended gear scores and honestly Glu I feel is asking for way to much money to progress. Before the update i would spend on occasion and now I see no real point to spend since I'm not sure where this game is headed and I really don't get anything for my money.

Recommended gs for Ice Levels: 7500

My recommended gs for Ice levels: 15000

Chance of godlies dropping: 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% Maybe zero.

Seriously, WHY CAN'T THEY BRING BACK JADE FOREST CYCLOPS?!?!?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Recommended gs for Ice Levels: 7500

My recommended gs for Ice levels: 15000

Chance of godlies dropping: 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% Maybe zero.

Seriously, WHY CAN'T THEY BRING BACK JADE FOREST CYCLOPS?!?!?

What is hilarious with the ice levels is that, in normal mode, with a GS of near 4500, the monsters can still womp on your character. With that high a GS, I just don't quite get that.

Oh well...
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    JMunsonII wrote: »
    What is hilarious with the ice levels is that, in normal mode, with a GS of near 4500, the monsters can still womp on your character. With that high a GS, I just don't quite get that.

Oh well...

The ice levels are challenging for everybody. Some worse than ithers
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Tried and failed on the first new cave in legendary mode, by a long way.

With this in mind I have now given up completely on new areas. Also as it seems you need almost full set of the best gear runed with all new runes, I have also given up on new tower. My gear is runed for normal tower so I will only play this tower, no point wasting my ships tokens on new tower until I have the best I can possibly find in endless. As you only get one reagent drop from lhb at the moment, it looks like maxing my gear is also an impossible mission. As I don't have the sort of time many of you seem to spend on this game, it looks like its gonna take a very long time now to achieve anything.

So In my opinion, and let me get this straight it's is MY OPINION, the game is only aimed at die hard players, cash users and hackers.

For those that like to flame me, this is posted as an OPINION, NOT A COMPLAINT.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    I don't have a great deal of time either TerryQ. ;)