Options

Offerings Wheels are rigged

I've noticed a trend with the offering wheels especially the God of Gold, The Beast King and previously the God of Jade. More often than not I receive an item that isn't shown on the wheel. I assume this can be explained by the "mystery item." This wouldn't be a bad deal of the mystery item was comparable to the rest of the items on the wheel. Unfortunately it's always a lowly item that I have no use for and is hardly worth the gems or the free token I worked so hard to get.
This leads me to believe 1 of 3 things are happening;

1. You are pulling the old bait and switch and rarely giving out the more coveted items that are actually show. If this is an actual wheel of chance that I have equal chances to win any of the items each time I spin but I don't see this as being the case. Now I would consider this false advertisement and border line fraud as I have paid money for some of these gems.

2. I am the most unlucky person in the world and this is an isolated case of bad luck.

3. This is a bug that has gone unnoticed until now.

I am going to assume that it's 3 as I hate to think people like myself are being cheated and the law of probabilities is on my side as I have tested this many times. This leads us to 3. Can you please fix this bug and make amends to myself and all others who have been short handed on this.

thanks,
Matt

Comments

• Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    I've noticed a trend with the offering wheels especially the God of Gold, The Beast King and previously the God of Jade. More often than not I receive an item that isn't shown on the wheel. I assume this can be explained by the "mystery item." This wouldn't be a bad deal of the mystery item was comparable to the rest of the items on the wheel. Unfortunately it's always a lowly item that I have no use for and is hardly worth the gems or the free token I worked so hard to get.
    This leads me to believe 1 of 3 things are happening;

1. You are pulling the old bait and switch and rarely giving out the more coveted items that are actually show. If this is an actual wheel of chance that I have equal chances to win any of the items each time I spin but I don't see this as being the case. Now I would consider this false advertisement and border line fraud as I have paid money for some of these gems.

2. I am the most unlucky person in the world and this is an isolated case of bad luck.

3. This is a bug that has gone unnoticed until now.

I am going to assume that it's 3 as I hate to think people like myself are being cheated and the law of probabilities is on my side as I have tested this many times. This leads us to 3. Can you please fix this bug and make amends to myself and all others who have been short handed on this.

thanks,
    Matt

This has been noted a lot here in the forums. It's not much different than trying to get the big flashy prize from the vending machine with the claw. You use the "wand of power" and grab it only to find that the claw is slick and the thing you want is weighted down, half buried in worthless junk.

I've done hundreds of bronze offerings some things are useful like user agents from map areas I can't access yet but that's about as good as it gets. Five up on winning the top items.

No 1 above gets the star.
  • Options
    EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    This is the same as other glu games. Specifally HoD. The only way to get certain items in the game was by a wheel a chance by paying gems. In the end I tested the rate I got legenday items and it was about 1:50-1:100. Good news here is all the gear on the wheel (minus wings) you can get in game by farming. Now the drop rates are low but just cost you the time in playing which is why we all have the game in the first place.

Happy farming.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    There is no bug. And there is no false advertising. It shows you the stuff you can get. Not the stuff you WILL get.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    Yeah, seems pretty basic how the god tokens work.