Options

cmon what is this?!!

cmon. b4 the patch i was able to kill lhb with 10 star chad and now i got 15 star chad and im lvl 47 with maxed blade barrage still cant kill him. cmon what is this ****???

Comments

• Options
    StarBladeStarBlade Registered Users 10 Posts
    They doubled his hp, it just takes longer, u need runes(lightning) to speed up dmg against lhb, for the rest its just the same
  • Options
    SkyrideSkyride Registered Users 36 Posts
    If you want to kill him fastest put in triple lightning dmg runes
  • Options
    K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    It's called game balancing fixes, the final boss of current content should not be able to be killed in under 10 seconds. Totally reasonable that they increase difficulty this game was a cakewalk for too long now.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    K_OtiC wrote: »
    It's called game balancing fixes, the final boss of current content should not be able to be killed in under 10 seconds. Totally reasonable that they increase difficulty this game was a cakewalk for too long now.

Good to see someone I can agree with :)
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    K_OtiC wrote: »

Easy for someone who started playing since beta version and had the chance to farm Jade cyclops with all three characters. The game is insanely hard now.

And it's not balanced. The new levels are extremely hard, even for people with fully equipped green runes. People aren't willing to spend mass amounts of money for fire tower tickets. Why did they add this sh*t anyway? Do I even need to answer that for you?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.