Options

Does the cyclops or any of the bosses in normal mode drop gold weapons?

silvergammasilvergamma Registered Users 8 Posts
I am trying to find a gold weapon so i can power through the bosses and levels, but having no luck, my brother got a purple wep off the cyclops but ive yet to get a purple or gold, if anyone could help id be REALLY thankful.

Comments

• Options
    VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    Yes all bosses drop gold weapons of various levels. Obviously lower level bosses will drop lower level weapons but gold nonetheless. Try to get Master Zev's greatsword from Cyclops its his best gold weapon drop.
  • Options
    jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    I got once long back something called stone splitter from normal cyclops. :-)
  • Options
    Dem0nknightDem0nknight Registered Users 3 Posts
    jaggu wrote: »
    I got once long back something called stone splitter from normal cyclops. :-)

Normal hellboy also drops a gold weapon called the terror blade... Got it multiple times, he also drops a lv32. Purple 1500 ish gs... Butcher sword
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Gold weapons are worthless now.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts

I second that - without correct rune - its not helping much..even with runes , bosses are super tough...running out of time in endless even if keep parrying...
  • Options
    VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts

Ok Mr. positive... Gold weapons are still the best weapons. The game may be harder overall but the best weapons are still the best weapons...
  • Options
    Ok Mr. positive... Gold weapons are still the best weapons. The game may be harder overall but the best weapons are still the best weapons...

I didn't say that they weren't the best weapons. I just said that the "best weapons" are now worthless.
  • Options
    silvergammasilvergamma Registered Users 8 Posts
    guys what is the best gold weapon for a monk that the cyclops can drop? cause i play the monk :3 also does anyone have any useful documents on xp farming & item locations n stuff? :)
  • Options
    Dem0nknightDem0nknight Registered Users 3 Posts
    I didn't say that they weren't the best weapons. I just said that the "best weapons" are now worthless.

I have too second that .... Unfortunally though :s
  • Options
    JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    do they still drop golds? been so long since I have seen anything gold from normal hellboy other than an occasional shard...lol
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts

LoL, you must be one of the biggest negative Nancys I have ever seen ;)
    You say in lots of threads how this game sux and that you have "left" if for others games but still here you are whining in every single thread everyday more active then anyone else. You must be a really fun guy to invite to the party.

It´s weird that most of the players that know how to play a game are doing just fine yes also on this latest patch. I don´t have the best weapon myself on my char or the best runes, nor have I spent to much Money eatcher and I´m enjoying the game and the difficulty as most of the "better" players. Yes the sell bugg needs to be fixed and also a revamp on some of the drop rates might be needed, but I really hope they don´t dumb down the difficulty level of the game because of whiner like your self.

Have fun in Life

And to the TS yes gold weapons drops from all the bigger bosses at their corresponding levels :)
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    LoL, you must be one of the biggest negative Nancys I have ever seen ;)
    You say in lots of threads how this game sux and that you have "left" if for others games but still here you are whining in every single thread everyday more active then anyone else. You must be a really fun guy to invite to the party.

It´s weird that most of the players that know how to play a game are doing just fine yes also on this latest patch. I don´t have the best weapon myself on my char or the best runes, nor have I spent to much Money eatcher and I´m enjoying the game and the difficulty as most of the "better" players. Yes the sell bugg needs to be fixed and also a revamp on some of the drop rates might be needed, but I really hope they don´t dumb down the difficulty level of the game because of whiner like your self.

Have fun in Life

And to the TS yes gold weapons drops from all the bigger bosses at their corresponding levels :)

Wow, you act like I'm the only one complaining. I don't play EW3 much anymore. After the rune update, I just spend maybe 2-3 hours farming for some vp. I don't bother trying hard in tourneys. And I merely come on forums to check to see if Moloch posts a new update. Don't think that just because you are in ONEUNITED means that only you are good at this game. I don't whine. But I suggest you shut up. Not that many people want to hear you tell everyone else that they are wrong. You're probably one of the fortunate ones that started playing the easy beta version, so you don't really have a right to say anything.

If you got a character from 0-12k gs after the rune update, I take back what I said. And I will never post another whiny comment again. Otherwise, shut up.

And I am endgame with warrior. Mage is having no luck in endless for gold lvl44, and monk is completely stuck at leg cyclops. I have no patience to farm, because I feel that there will be no worthwhile return. So I'm not whining. I know how the game works. I'm not in OU, but I am not a newb like you think.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Well and you act like the entire Community is complaining, its always the whiners that yells the loudest. Most players who like and enjoy the game does this mostly queitly and talk to eachother in Guild chat and own forums. It´s one thing to want some changes for the better of the game but totally diffrent to only bash in every thread.

I doubt anyone has done close to gs 0-12k since the rune update since that wasn't implemented to long ago. If you could max gs that fast the game would suck @ss and that wasn't even possible during beta. I played during beta yes but did raise my other two characters at a much later stage. A friend did start to play about 2 weeks ago and he is now grinding to take down Hellboy normal mode without spending cash. Totally acceptable progress imo.

Spending 2-3 hours isn't that little imo. "Merely come on forums to check to see if Moloch posts a new update" and you don´t while? You have a whiny negative comment in almost every single thread.

I don´t think everything in the game is perfect but it is a good challanging game that I enjoy. And I don´t think you are a newb you just whine to much. I mean for example someone asks a straight forward question in this thread about if the legendary weapons drops and you are there with a comment about that the best weapons are worthless. That comment is worthless imo.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Well and you act like the entire Community is complaining, its always the whiners that yells the loudest. Most players who like and enjoy the game does this mostly queitly and talk to eachother in Guild chat and own forums. It´s one thing to want some changes for the better of the game but totally diffrent to only bash in every thread.

I doubt anyone has done close to gs 0-12k since the rune update since that wasn't implemented to long ago. If you could max gs that fast the game would suck @ss and that wasn't even possible during beta. I played during beta yes but did raise my other two characters at a much later stage. A friend did start to play about 2 weeks ago and he is now grinding to take down Hellboy normal mode without spending cash. Totally acceptable progress imo.

Spending 2-3 hours isn't that little imo. "Merely come on forums to check to see if Moloch posts a new update" and you don´t while? You have a whiny negative comment in almost every single thread.

I don´t think everything in the game is perfect but it is a good challanging game that I enjoy. And I don´t think you are a newb you just whine to much. I mean for example someone asks a straight forward question in this thread about if the legendary weapons drops and you are there with a comment about that the best weapons are worthless. That comment is worthless imo.

Whats funny was that i stopped whining a while back. I was just trying to warn the OP that gold weapons are not even worthwhile to have anymore. You now need blue or purple runes to return to the original gameplay mode before the rune update.

And 2-3 hours is nothing. Last Evo tourney, i spent 7 hours just farming leg hellboy. But i have no desire to do that now.

And TBH, most people are not enjoying the game. A lot of people i know quit. Glû turned it into a money sucking machine, and if you choose to still participate, then you go ahead and do so. You had it easy, since you already had three maxed out characters after rune update. The game was already bad before rune update, but now it blatantly sucks. And those are not only my words.